X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Tom Hanks hosting this celebration?
    You just ruined Kepler's night!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I might get flamed a bit but, I liked Katy Perry and Demi Lovato.

Though the Foo Fighters performance is still tops.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• No flames, I enjoyed them both too!

Comment

• Holy ****. Is this bad? This seems bad?
          this guy is ****ED

https://twitter.com/cbs_herridge/sta...079033347?s=21
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            "1776 Commission" links removed from White House sites.

That took... 2 hours.

Thanks for playing, white nationalists. :-)
            I had a friend on FB who was pushing hard for families to download, print, laminate, and save copies of the report to pass along to future generations. Was even offering to send a link to the file that she saved because it was deleted so quick.

Like I said, I had a friend.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
              Ironically, for most states, the shut down is being used to perform a bunch of infrastructure. Less traffic makes it easier to do, and giving workers money helps the economy- twofor, without anyone even knowing it's covid relief.
              Unfortunately, because State agencies were forced to furlough or work from home, a LOT of construction contracts that should have been rammed through because of the lessened traffic never got started. Last summer was basically "business as usual" for road construction (at least around Chicagoland), with a little push late in the fall.

Now the issue becomes "with everyone staying home for almost a year now, has there been enough revenue raised via gas tax, tolls, and the like to actually do the contracts scheduled for 2021..."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Oh holy sh-t, I forgot.

The spokesperson is hot AF, too.

I love government by competent humans with souls!
                Must be a redhead

*YouTube's tonight's Press Briefing*

Called it.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  I might get flamed a bit but, I liked Katy Perry and Demi Lovato.

Though the Foo Fighters performance is still tops.
                  I only saw 10 seconds of any of them...but no one gets to sing Bill Withers. That isnt an insult to Demi Lovato as much as a praising of the greatness that is Bill Withers.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Must be a redhead

*YouTube's tonight's Press Briefing*

Called it.
                    She isnt hot...but she does have something that is attractive beyond just her intelligence.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/dmeisner9...13829060759553

(((glorious)))
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She isnt hot...but she does have something that is attractive beyond just her intelligence.
                        This. I like her.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahah holy cow

https://twitter.com/rbreich/status/1...981994496?s=21
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This thread is amazing too
                            https://twitter.com/erinmayequade/st...870603779?s=21
                            Code:

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Good god the Bernie memes are fantastic!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X