Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That must be Photoshopped...I heard Biden was cancelling Christmas!

This must be as well!

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1465326686539501572
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      It's nice and all, but I kinda got used to them being fever-dream nightmares. https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1465310444344725512
      Where's all the red? Communists gotta have red.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• First family introduces flammables to building with history of fires
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          First family introduces flammables to building with history of fires
          Damnit now whatever bs they do come up with will sound even dumber because this is so brilliant!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• :-D

i was pretty proud of it lol
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Liberal media!
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Tara McKelvey (BBC) is having a totally normal one today

started with this gem
                  https://twitter.com/tara_mckelvey/st...894842881?s=21

now she's trying to tweet through it
                  Code:

Comment

• At least she hasn't deleted it.

Comment

• Nah she is just responding to some of the people acting like it was a harmless mistake and she didn't know the rules. She isn't even hiding this is full on clickbait gotcha crap.

I am sure a certain poster will be by soon to try and sound clever when he references it and pretend he came up with it on his own. I mean I wont see it but we know it will happen.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 12-04-2021, 11:51 AM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/froomkin/...93445378088966

“My colleagues in the media are serving as accessories to the murder of democracy…Too many journalists are caught in a mindless neutrality between democracy and its saboteurs, between fact and fiction. It’s time to take a stand.”
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Broke: Private email servers shows a lack of care and puts the nation at a security risk.

Woke: Using wired headphones due to Bluetooth vulnerabilities is paranoid behavior.

https://twitter.com/alexthomp/status...014559744?s=21
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Broke: Private email servers shows a lack of care and puts the nation at a security risk.

Woke: Using wired headphones due to Bluetooth vulnerabilities is paranoid behavior.

https://twitter.com/alexthomp/status...014559744?s=21
                            Some other clown from Politico decided to defend that story late last night and got destroyed. They never even talked to security people or other federal workers which would have told them a lot of them are not allowed to use BT for those very reasons.

This is the same type of newsletter that talked about how when Biden didn't comment on "The Laptop" (when they ambushed him headed to a plane) there had to be more to the story so they clickbaited it all day...and then said "he later made a comment and there is no evidence it exists or anything is on it".

Great response thread from Wall Street Journal cyber security reporter: https://twitter.com/ByronTau/status/1468000549375258625

Best Part:

Harris, if you'll recall, was also on the Senate Intelligence Committee for several years and presumably is briefed on intelligence risks and capabilities.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 12-07-2021, 09:17 AM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/johnmconnollyjr/...08695397326851

That is an article from The Military Times about how Troops were banned from wearing Fitbits and other fitness trackers because they were vulnerable due to geo-tracking. This was back in 2018...

The Media, and Politico specifically, have a real hard on for Harris.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 12-07-2021, 09:24 AM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://twitter.com/johnmconnollyjr/...08695397326851

That is an article from The Military Times about how Troops were banned from wearing Fitbits and other fitness trackers because they were vulnerable due to geo-tracking. This was back in 2018...

The Media, and Politico specifically, have a real hard on for Harris.
                                Yeah, I don't get it. Is it because she's black? It's getting old.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X