Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religion: Catholics, Episcopalians, Atheists, All Are Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story out of Grand Rapids:

Wedding venue opens, but denies service to LGBT couples.
    The response is "do as you wish, but can you at least say that on the website so no one wastes their time?'
    The venue refuses to do so.
    The venue gets slapped with a Civil Rights violation by the city.
    The venue is now desperately trying to raise money to stay open, claiming they could close in 24 days. There's also a section on their website where you can leave a prayer.

I'm cackling.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Looks like they performed a soaring rendition of “**** around and find out.”

When did they start censoring f-ck again? I’m disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
        Looks like they performed a soaring rendition of “**** around and find out.”

When did they start censoring f-ck again? I’m disappointed.
        Priceless said earlier this week that he was going to have it reapplied in order to get this site right with Google Adsense.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I firmly believe Jesus liked ****

https://***********/sundaedivine/sta...cniIEZOgErtJ3Q

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Mary Magdalene was packing heat.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'm sure he liked dick, too. Jesus loves us all.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Catholics are so effing pathetic

https://***********/bishopbarron/sta...ssYhYHceW8GOMQ

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Priceless said earlier this week that he was going to have it reapplied in order to get this site right with Google Adsense.
                  Which is still absolute nonsense.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Account suspended
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Account suspended
                      Couldn't have been as good as this from the replies
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Oh my

Comment

• It was a house that had Xmas display up and spelled out Jesus and let it snow but because of how they did it , read Jesus and then “t I t s now”

Comment

• For the record, I agree. T!ts now.

Comment

• Excuse moi, Madamoiselle, I would like to see le t1ts now!

/obligatory

Comment

• They seem nice.

Speaking to the host John Dehlin, Achenbach explained conversations and teachings she received from leaders of the Mormon Church.

She said: "[The leaders] said 'You know what, we think it is best you get married.

"'You are older, you have served the mission, you are a great candidate for marriage but you need to find a Black man.

"I remember I kept asking 'where am I supposed to find a Black man?'

They said 'It doesn't matter, you find a Black man, you convert him or go to an area where there are predominately Black men.'"

Achenbach detailed how this direction began to get frustrating. She also explained how she eventually confronted one of her leaders about the instructions to only go for a Black man.

On the podcast, she continued: "[I said] 'say it, I need you to say it. So Black people and white people aren't supposed to mix?

"They were like 'no they're not.' I said 'is there a reason?

"They said 'yes, because your seed is cursed. If your seed mixes with their seed then your children, your husband won't be cursed, but your children will be. Do you want that for your family?"

Speaking about the story, Achenbach sarcastically said: "Two Black people, we're just going to stay cursed. So you want me to find a Black man so I could be cursed with him and so our kids can be cursed, got it."

Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X