X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I think if Talbot shows up in regulation that game isn't as interesting. Oddly enough, if Talbot DOESN'T show up in OT the Wild lose.
    Correct. He had a Dubnyk like performance during regulation. A Dubnyk like performance that cost Dubnyk his job.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I like the 3-0 start but they've had a fairly soft schedule so far and were an inch from losing last night. But it's better than the alternative.
    I think if Talbot shows up in regulation that game isn't as interesting. Oddly enough, if Talbot DOESN'T show up in OT the Wild lose.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I like the 3-0 start but they've had a fairly soft schedule so far and were an inch from losing last night. But it's better than the alternative.
    Ek is my favorite hockey player. Love that kid. Nice hatty last night. The team I think has a high ceiling but it also has a low floor. So, typical Wild.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Seattle ... Chicago ...
    Montreal...

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Based on these first five games Seattle is going to give up a lot of goals and not score very many themselves.
    Seattle ... Chicago ...

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    It honestly feels weird the Wings are ahead of the Habs in the Atlantic this year (yes, it's early).

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    I guess the Wild are going to play heart attack hockey this year. Leave all the games in doubt till the last shift.

3-0 could easily be 0-3.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

He might live to regret it, if the rumors of illegal gambling debts are true.
    Wish they'd just cut his ***. They already suck.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Based on these first five games Seattle is going to give up a lot of goals and not score very many themselves.
    "Well, we sportsed our best and scored points, but the other team was sportsing too, and they scored even more points."

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Mike Bossy diagnosed with lung cancer.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Apparently based on the Washington State? Football coach when they have this much money they don't really need anymore and don't mind losing it.
    He might live to regret it, if the rumors of illegal gambling debts are true.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

He just gave up 25% of his $7m salary. He could've gotten the vaccine for free. Not too bright, that guy (but we knew that).
    Apparently based on the Washington State? Football coach when they have this much money they don't really need anymore and don't mind losing it. Paying taxes is out of the question though.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The train wreck that is evander Kane continues to train wreck. Suspended 21 games for faking his vaccine card
    He just gave up 25% of his $7m salary. He could've gotten the vaccine for free. Not too bright, that guy (but we knew that).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X