• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penguins hire Kyle dubas as president of hockey operations

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Penguins hire Kyle dubas as president of hockey operations
      Just in time for Sh*ttsburgh to tank and draft their next wunderkind to keep the franchise afloat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Just in time for Sh*ttsburgh to tank and draft their next wunderkind to keep the franchise afloat.
        I wish the Wild would take notes. Still waiting on that championship.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Rumor has it some has-been retreads are making their way back into the NHL orbit:
          Blue Jackets floating the idea of hiring Mike Babcock beg8nd the bench
          Rangers floated Quenneville as HC.

From a Wings fan perspective, Babcock was a good coach, but his methods left a lot of questions when rumors started being proven true. Same can be said for Quenneville.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Rumor has it some has-been retreads are making their way back into the NHL orbit:
            Blue Jackets floating the idea of hiring Mike Babcock beg8nd the bench
            Rangers floated Quenneville as HC.

From a Wings fan perspective, Babcock was a good coach, but his methods left a lot of questions when rumors started being proven true. Same can be said for Quenneville.
            I wouldn't care to have either one behind an NHL bench again, given what we know now.

Comment

• Babcock's best success was with older experienced vets, of which I don't immediately think of the Blue Jackets.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I wouldn't care to have either one behind an NHL bench again, given what we know now.
                Agreed.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Babcock's best success was with older experienced vets, of which I don't immediately think of the Blue Jackets.
                  This is interesting, as IMO Babcock did his best work with the Spokane Chiefs in the WHL coaching kids, and routinely taking unimpressive rosters deep into the playoffs.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I always like to think the Wings would have had more Cups with Babcock if he wasn't such a giant douche.
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Uh oh Bob’s horseshoe might have fallen out.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                        I always like to think the Wings would have had more Cups with Babcock if he wasn't such a giant douche.
                        At the very least, maybe Franzen wouldn't have had his brain completely scrambled due to PCS if Babs hadn't talked sh*t about him to his teammates and bullied him into playing when he should have been benched for concussion protocol.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Uh oh Bob’s horseshoe might have fallen out.
                          But it was a good game. Looks like it will be a rather testy set of games. Of all the goals, I would call one of them kind of a fluke, because of the bounce of the stantion.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Uh oh Bob’s horseshoe might have fallen out.
                            Yep. It definitely did. He didn’t get any favors, though. Florida looks terrible.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Tkachuk nails eichel welp

Comment

• This series is getting ugly in more ways than one.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X