No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 says the NHL league office has already put out a memo to teams “suggesting” they don’t have a Pride game in future seasons.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• So hockey is not for everyone.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        The Staal brothers, Eric and Mark, refused to wear the Pride jerseys in Florida citing their “Christian” beliefs.

Eric was told postgame that he had already worn one in Montreal in 2021 and that there’s photo evidence.

His response?
        “I haven’t before. I never have. … I haven’t worn a pride jersey before.”
        Is this becoming woke to the past, or going to sleep of reality?

Cancel culture, for sure, though.

Comment

• Yikes, Eric used to live a few blocks from me, had no idea he was such a loyal Christian.

what a dummy. There are pictures

Comment

• I used to really like Eric Staal. Now, not so much.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              So hockey is not for everyone.
              Non-heterosexual stuff in hockey is only acceptable as forms of abuse.

Actually, given the track records, almost everything is only acceptable as a form of abuse.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Look out for NFL players declining to wear pink gear this season because they hate women.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I used to really like Eric Staal. Now, not so much.
                  He’s gonna be really upset to find out the Bible frowns on being rich

his Edina home was not modest

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

He’s gonna be really upset to find out the Bible frowns on being rich

his Edina home was not modest
                    "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

a la carte Christianity.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      So hockey is not for everyone.
                      Pretty sure we all knew that, especially after the sexual abuse stories, but the NHL kept trying to push that marketing gimmick.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Pretty sure we all knew that, especially after the sexual abuse stories, but the NHL kept trying to push that marketing gimmick.
                        It was always a pretty bold statement for a sport that has always been fairly racist and bigoted
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• A team should just change their official colors to the rainbow pattern.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            A team should just change their official colors to the rainbow pattern.
                            Or just cite to the old testament reasoning that a rainbow is a sign of God's covenant to never again flood the entire earth. Funny how the Christians in these things forget that a rainbow is supposedly a sign of God's love for us all.

Comment

• Favorite quote on the situation:
                              Ive been in enough hockey locker rooms, theres no way wearing a jersey with a rainbow on it is the gayest thing hes ever done.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Or just cite to the old testament reasoning that a rainbow is a sign of God's covenant to never again flood the entire earth. Funny how the Christians in these things forget that a rainbow is supposedly a sign of God's love for us all.
                                Almost all have some stupid tribal design or Punisher skull tattoo somewhere, so you can usually box these people up pretty good with Leviticus 19:28.

“You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”
                                Last edited by state of hockey; 03-24-2023, 11:11 AM.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X