Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have no problem wearing military style jersies for military night. But this is a bridge too far.

**** this planet.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      They have no problem wearing military style jersies for military night. But this is a bridge too far.

**** this planet.
      Since I went to a game recently tbry sent me a survey. I filled it out and left some polite but scathing comments.

guessing I won’t be selected to win the signed Kaprizov jersey

Comment

They have no problem wearing military style jersies for military night. But this is a bridge too far.

**** this planet.
        They brought in jack joblobski to do let’s play hockey call, too.

I wonder if dumba will say anything since he’s probably on his way out the door

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Since I went to a game recently tbry sent me a survey. I filled it out and left some polite but scathing comments.

guessing I won’t be selected to win the signed Kaprizov jersey
          In some of the reporting I heard it referred to as "woke" agenda and the players will not do it.

Better stop wearing those military jersies every ****ing year then. What a bunch of cowards.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Well, the xcel energy center may have been scene of yesterdays tragedy but today starts high school tourney.

mahtomedi takes down Alexandria , here’s hoping they throttle hermantown.

some good matchups tomorrow with the big boys including Edina yeah baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Well, the xcel energy center may have been scene of yesterdays tragedy but today starts high school tourney.

mahtomedi takes down Alexandria , here’s hoping they throttle hermantown.

some good matchups tomorrow with the big boys including Edina yeah baby!
              Are you from there or just live there?

Every
              Day
              I
              Need
              Attention

=^)

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Are you from there or just live there?

Every
                Day
                I
                Need
                Attention

=^)
                Haha I just live in Edina now and embrace it. I’m from the poor side of town

Comment

• Stick a fork in the Wild, Kaprisov got injured last night.

Comment

Stick a fork in the Wild, Kaprisov got injured last night.
                    Should've worn the rainbow jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Should've worn the rainbow jersey.
                      Honestly was my first thought lol

Comment

• Maple grove- cretin game is entertaining so far.

im hoping the private school wins for once

Comment

• Cretin has taken down the #2 team in the state in AA quarters. Overrated chant is going

Comment

• Technically they were the 4th ranked team (2nd seeded since only two #1 seeds from sections made the tournament), but still an impressive win. CDH executed an MSUM-like game plan and shut down a very potent offense in Maple Grove.

Comment

• Cake eaters beat the spuds in overtime!

i wonder if the Kraft on Moorhead is from all time gopher great Ryan Kraft?

Comment

Stick a fork in the Wild, Kaprisov got injured last night.
                                Out 3-4 weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X