This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

We all knew the cap strapped years were going to be an issue, and they are.
    I don't think they can use that as much of an excuse. They screwed up the goalie position, and they haven't migrated to younger players in certain spots. The Jost trade was terrible. They need centers and they bailed on one they had developed for a horrible forward.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Pretty irritated by the Wings letting Walman wear 96. I’d be fine if someone like Raymond wanted it, but shouldn’t give it to some random journeyman defenseman who isn’t going to be on the team very long.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Seattle and LA with the totally normal 9-8 OT game.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Letang suffered a stroke on Monday. Out indefinitely. Sounds like he’s okay, but obviously some tests need to be done.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Letang suffered a stroke on Monday. Out indefinitely. Sounds like he’s okay, but obviously some tests need to be done.
            Apparently his second one (first was 2014 and he missed 2 months). Apparently, he was born with a small hole in the wall of his heart. Whether that is related I do not know.

Comment

• KHL just announced that their rosters will cap non-Russian players at three per roster for 2023-24.

I'm sure the path to Russian citizenship will be made much easier for Canadians, Americans, and Europeans who wish to still play there...
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                KHL just announced that their rosters will cap non-Russian players at three per roster for 2023-24.

I'm sure the path to Russian citizenship will be made much easier for Canadians, Americans, and Europeans who wish to still play there...
                You fight in war, we let you play hockey.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

You fight in war, we let you play hockey.
                  In Soviet Russia, penalty kill you.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

In Soviet Russia, penalty kill you.
                    A five minute major and a 10 minute misconduct will get you six weeks in Kherson.

*Edit* Realistically, they'll just trot out the hockey players as a recruitment tool. They'll likely have a military booth at each home game for those to "volunteer." Rally around the national anthem. Maybe even salute a war hero every game...

Last edited by aparch; 12-06-2022, 10:53 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Rally around the national anthem. Maybe even salute a war hero every game...
                      I see what you did there.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Wings win in Tampa to go 2-0 so far on this four-game roadtrip. That Husso guy is pretty good. ;-)

Gotta stop giving up points to teams like Buffalo though, yeesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Wings win in Tampa to go 2-0 so far on this four-game roadtrip. That Husso guy is pretty good. ;-)

Gotta stop giving up points to teams like Buffalo though, yeesh.
                          I wonder how Blues fans are taking it that they let Husso walk and kept Binnington.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I wonder how Blues fans are taking it that they let Husso walk and kept Binnington.
                            True, Binny is starting to look a lot like Cam Ward.

Comment

• Ck the Twitter link near the end of the article. Helluva brawl.

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston...izona-coyotes/
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• My guess is a Bruins fan started it.

;^)
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X