This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That wasn't a strong rooting interest, I just preferred the Rangers.
    I mean but the timing was impressive right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/r...lightning-fan/

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• My hatred of the Avs exceeds my hatred of the cheating Lightning. So.. go 'ning!
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          My hatred of the Avs exceeds my hatred of the cheating Lightning. So.. go 'ning!
          It snows in Denver. Go Avs, but **** both of them.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Go Avs!

As an aside, I'll be going to my first ever Stanley Cup Finals game on Saturday! One of my old co-worker's wife works for Kroenke Sports and got tickets. Former co-worker knew how much I love hockey and reached out to see if I was interested. I said yes. : )
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• LV hires Bruce Cassidy as their HC.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• I know some here don't care about this final- and I'm not a fan of either team. But that was a pretty entertaining game. it looked like Colorado had the measure of Tampa, and most important- Vasalesky... And then the 2nd Tampa got two quick ones to tie it up. Tension from there to the end with good chances for both teams- although I think Tampa had more of the great chances to score. In the end- their D zone puck handling got the best of them.

Comment

• Well, Game 2 was...something else. As a relative neutral, I wanted to see a close, hard fought, all-time classic game. Instead, it was arguably the most dominant performance in a championship that I have seen in quite some time. Tampa was never close. Colorado could have easily won 12-0.

On the plus side, the crowd never let up. It was an absolutely electric atmosphere that I'm glad I got to experience. And by the end of the second period, it turned into a party. In any event, not what I was hoping or going in, but I'll take it. I have to imagine the Lightning will rebound in Game 3 (and teams have certainly had their doors blown off in a series and come back to win), but I would be very surprised if the Avs don't hoist the Cup at the end of this series.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Can we talk about how crap ESPN’s coverage is? I would’ve loved to hear the electric crowd singing “All The Small Things” but Sean McDonough WOULDN’T SHUT THE **** UP!
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Can we talk about how crap ESPN’s coverage is? I would’ve loved to hear the electric crowd singing “All The Small Things” but Sean McDonough WOULDN’T SHUT THE **** UP!
                      Why would we want to hear that? I'm fine listening to the commentators over the crowd singing some song.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Why would we want to hear that? I'm fine listening to the commentators over the crowd singing some song.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Agreed. In my case it might be because they're a division opponent and they do it every. damn. game. That's why I rolled my eyes at them saying how impressive it was that they could do it without lyrics. They've been practicing a while.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Comment

• 'Ning in 6!
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• 23 years ago:

Brett Hull's skate was in the crease.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X