X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Stanley Cup won by a Canadian NHL team: 1993
    Justin Bieber born: 1994

Coincidence? I think not.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Old time hawkey with North Stars goalies Cesare Maniago and Gump Worsley.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Last Stanley Cup won by a Canadian NHL team: 1993
        Justin Bieber born: 1994

Coincidence? I think not.
        When will Canada wake up to this obvious correlation?

Comment

• For the series, Mike Smith allowed -2.084 GSAx / 60.

Meaning he allowed 2 more goals per 60 minutes in this series than an average goalie would’ve been expected to. Competent goaltending and they would’ve had a fighting chance vs. Colorado, but instead relying on 39 year old Mike Smith.

Draisaitl/McDavid combined for the third most points by a playoff duo in 31 years (65). Malkin/Crosby and Kucherov/Point combined for 67 at one point, while Lemieux/Recchi combined for 78 (lol) in 1991. Those other groups won the Cup. The Oilers won 8 games.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Sweet. The 3 teams I could not care less about are all that is left. When does next season start? I'm out.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              For the series, Mike Smith allowed -2.084 GSAx / 60.
              After Nurse and over-the-hill Keith the Oilers have no serious talent on defense and obviously lack the top tier goaltender required to make up for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

After Nurse and over-the-hill Keith the Oilers have no serious talent on defense and obviously lack the top tier goaltender required to make up for that.
                Just how Ken Holland likes his teams built!
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Just how Ken Holland likes his teams built!
                  Except that Kris Russell is no Brad Stuart and Mike Smith isn't even a poor man's Chris Osgood. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Except that Kris Russell is no Brad Stuart and Mike Smith isn't even a poor man's Chris Osgood. ;-)
                    I liken Smith to Howard.... and I actually like Jimmy.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• One game away from four games away from a three-peat.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• The US is beating Canada 7-0 in the U-18 women's tournament. What???

And Canada has already lost 3-0 to the Fins and will have to play the quarterfinal round. Looks like the US is a head above everyone else in this tournament beating Sweden and Finland by five and now blowing out the Canadians.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Kep, have you ever considered you're a walking curse?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Kep, have you ever considered you're a walking curse?
                            What I do now?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

What I do now?
                              How did the conference finals go?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

How did the conference finals go?
                                That wasn't a strong rooting interest, I just preferred the Rangers.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X