Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I yelled “let’s go rangers” at mats zucarello the other day and he smiled and gave me the thumbs up

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      These conference finals are very competitive.
      I'd say the NY-TB one is 50/50.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• To the shock of no one, Evander Kane just can't help himself.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          To the shock of no one, Evander Kane just can't help himself.
          Bad news for him is, If he gets suspended now and has to watch a game on tv, he’ll be inundated with sports betting commercials

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Bad news for him is, If he gets suspended now and has to watch a game on tv, he’ll be inundated with sports betting commercials
            Nah, he'll probably just fly to Europe to gamble money away and fu** random women while his side piece holds down the house in Edmonton with the child he has zero interest in letting the biological mother ever see again.

I started following Anna Kane on Instagram, and whooooo, she does not care about spilling the tea.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I have explained Calgary.

The Isles cannot be sacrificed because they are MINE. On almost anyone else's comparable list I would expect them to be, if not doomed, at least highly suspect.

The real problem is Washington. On the one hand Washington is a stupid place (take it from me). And the Caps are after the Isles so they would be safe to cut. BUT. My youthful awareness of the NHL includes the Caps. They stay, although they are shakey.

The list is actually logically consistent.
              The Caps organization can go frak themselves. They do nothing to support youth hockey in the area (but they really support roller hockey).

Plus there is the Cult of Ovechkin.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

They do nothing to support youth hockey in the area (but they really support roller hockey).
                Hey now, as someone who grew up in the DC area, let me ask you this:

What's hockey?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Bruins fire Bruce Cassidy. As stated previously I'm not a Bruins fan but I work with some and read articles about the team and this one that just came up by Kevin Paul Dupont says a lot regarding some of the things I've heard from the hard core fans I know.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl...his/ar-AAY9ZKw
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• That was a Toronto level collapse for the Oilers. Inches from going up 2, alas Leon wasn't there enough.

Comment

• I expected Edmonton to go down, but not in four.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I'm still laughing at Koharski saying "holy s--t that's close!"
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Edmonton gets swept in OT. Squandered a two goal lead in the third and trailed 6-5 before tying it with three minutes to go.

Colorado now gets 9 or 12 days off before the Finals start. Too bad ESPN has it because I like Turner's coverage much better.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Also, THE CURSE OF MARTY MCSORLEY LIVES ON!!!
                            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Koharski: Holy s--t that's close!
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Lehkonen clinches the "west" in OT two years in a row.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X