X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Me too.

I'm super happy the Blues are back to being the hated fanbase of racist ****tards they always were instead of the BS "loveable losers" after that Cup run. **** the Blues and **** St. Louis and their racist suburbs.
    I had no idea Blues fans even exist. I think of them like LA, SJ, Arizona, and Anaheim, with the entire rink either filled by corporate boxes or giveaways to scout troops to make it look full.

BTW, is Vegas still selling well now that they suck, or is the thrill gone?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I think Colorado is the only team with a serious shot to beat Tampa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Hey, look at the Rangers staying alive. :-)

The Flames... not so much. :-(
        They're not dead yet!
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Smith pulls a Frazee.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

They're not dead yet!
            Okay now they might be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Smith pulls a Frazee.
              Does the Battle of Alberta actually have professional goaltenders playing those positions? I don't think I've ever seen worse goaltending in a playoff series. Absolutely pathetic.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• I'm trying to find scheduled dates for when both conference finals' games are. I am going to be in Denver starting on June 5 and am curious if that week will be late games of the WCF or the start of the Stanley Cup. Would LOVE to get to a game if I can. The NHL's site is useless. Unless I'm missing something. Anyone know where I can look?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I'm trying to find scheduled dates for when both conference finals' games are. I am going to be in Denver starting on June 5 and am curious if that week will be late games of the WCF or the start of the Stanley Cup. Would LOVE to get to a game if I can. The NHL's site is useless. Unless I'm missing something. Anyone know where I can look?
                  I believe it's TBD. Not pre planned.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

I believe it's TBD. Not pre planned.
                    Correct. A lot depends on how long all the series go, which time zones are involved, and who the TV partners want to showcase on which date/time.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• USA takes down Group A winner Switzerland in the quarters 3-0. They’ll end up in a rematch with Finland in the semis after beating Slovakia 4-2.

The Canadians erased a 3-0 third period deficit, including two goals in the last two minutes, to go on to win in OT against Sweden. They’ll now play Czechia who beat Germany 4-1.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Carolina following that same script they used to beat Boston. Take care of bidness at home. 4 games in Raleigh the Bruins scored 6 goals. In 3 games the Rangers have scored 2.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Calgary was destroyed by Toronto last night. Congratulations Toronto.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Carolina following that same script they used to beat Boston. Take care of bidness at home. 4 games in Raleigh the Bruins scored 6 goals. In 3 games the Rangers have scored 2.
                            Didn't that game set a record for Carolina- longest streak of home teams always winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Didn't that game set a record for Carolina- longest streak of home teams always winning?
                              Tied the record of 12 straight; not sure who they tied though. 7-0 at home(playoffs) this year sets a franchise record.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Tied the record of 12 straight; not sure who they tied though. 7-0 at home(playoffs) this year sets a franchise record.
                                This site sez they tied the streak at 12.
                                https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/2...-over-rangers/

This site sez they broke the streak at 12.
                                https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...y-cup-playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X