Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of Alberta like it's 1989, apparently.

Comment

• Update on ASU/Coyotes logos. The Coyotes logo will be on the ice (where was not stated), but the ASU logo cannot be digitally suppressed during Coyotes broadcasts.

This is going to be more fun than the Orioles/Nationals dispute over MASN.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Update on ASU/Coyotes logos. The Coyotes logo will be on the ice (where was not stated), but the ASU logo cannot be digitally suppressed during Coyotes broadcasts.

This is going to be more fun than the Orioles/Nationals dispute over MASN.
        Assuming ASU has sponsors for the usual four spots at center ice, the only other spot would be behind the net since they’re going to tv ads at the blue line now.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Panthers got shocked there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Tampa sure do seem to crank it up for the playoffs.
            I do believe for all intents and purposes this series is ovah.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Bowness says adios.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Defense stayed home again in Calgary. And a quick whistle stopped another goal for Edmonton.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• US is closer to the knockout round for the IIHF worlds after an OT win against Sweden. They’re five points up on the two teams tied for fifth, but Norway has a game in hand and still plays the US for a chance at direct points.

Has anyone found what they’re going to do with Russia and Belarus when they’re (eventually, I’d assume) reinstated to the IIHF? Do they slot them into their current level and just expand the tournament or do double relegation that year, or are they going to make them start at Division IV and destroy everyone for multiple years like they did with Slovakia in the 90s?

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Has anyone found what they're going to do with Russia and Belarus when they're (eventually, I'd assume) reinstated to the IIHF? Do they slot them into their current level and just expand the tournament or do double relegation that year, or are they going to make them start at Division IV and destroy everyone for multiple years like they did with Slovakia in the 90s?
                    It's going to be a long time before we need to worry about that.

Is Serbia any good? They may end up in that category. Kazakhstan may too.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's going to be a long time before we need to worry about that.

Is Serbia any good? They may end up in that category. Kazakhstan may too.
                      Serbia is 30th and was relegated to Division 2A after finishing last in 1B this year.

Really Slovenia is the only decent former Yugoslavian hockey country.

Slovenia - 19th and they'll be in the Championship division next year
                      Serbia - 30th and Division 2A next year after relegation
                      Croatia - 31st and Division 2A next year after finishing third in the division this year
                      Bosnia - 49th and relegated to Division IV next year after finishing last in division 3B

Kosovo, Montenegro, and North Macedonia don't have teams.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Kadri collides with binnington. Binnington leaves game.

binnington throws water bottle at Kadri during tnt interview LOL

https://twitter.com/peter_baugh/stat...AflXuYBSdkGvXg

Comment

• I'm not a Kadri fan, so I'm pretty annoyed with Blues fans getting me to defend him.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Yeah blues and their fans can pound sand. Binnington needs a pacifier and a nap.

hopefully series winner loses to Canadian finalist

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              I do believe for all intents and purposes this series is ovah.
                              If it wasn't over after Game 2, it's definitely over after the clinic Tampa put on today.

Comment

• Hmmm. Seems Evander Kane might be having the last laugh here.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X