No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might not be just Wild fans, either. People that claim they are Sharks fans are chipping in too. The whole thing is funny.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Saw this on hfboards. Eugene melnyk seemed like a great guy.
      the gays and dogs!

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...93%A2.2880746/

Comment

• What a piece of ****. Hope someone ****es on his grave.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Al Sobotka was reportedly terminated for peeing into a drain at work.

You just can't do that.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Al Sobotka was reportedly terminated for peeing into a drain at work.

You just can't do that.
            And he’s suing the Red Wings over it.

Claims he’s being discriminated against because he’s got a medical condition.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Al Sobotka was reportedly terminated for peeing into a drain at work.

You just can't do that.
              I'm sure he got away with it at the Joe for years, but yeah no way Chris Ilitch is gonna let that continue in his new ode to the Ilitch family's ego, not to mention what the fallout would be if he had exposed himself with women or children around.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjYeyusE1M
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  And he’s suing the Red Wings over it.

Claims he’s being discriminated against because he’s got a medical condition.
                  And that's how everyone found out about it. It will be interesting for the back and forth over this, but people I know with prostate problems had more problems going than having problems finding a place to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And that's how everyone found out about it. It will be interesting for the back and forth over this, but people I know with prostate problems had more problems going than having problems finding a place to go.
                    Not if you have certain prostate issues. Prostatitis can present with the need to go frequent and urgently.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Coyotes came out with their ticket prices for next year.

Cheapest begins at $110, but about 90% will be $150 or more. It tops out at $445 for glass level, which I find kind of funny because I would rather be up in the "Den" at $110 and be able to see action on the other end of the ice than pay nearly 4.5x that and have no angle when play is on the other end of the ice. I think the greyed out area making it a horse shoe is where they have to take out some seating to allow for NHL-level amenities.

https://***********/azorcanglobal/st...40386371698692
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Not if you have certain prostate issues. Prostatitis can present with the need to go frequent and urgently.
                        Questions in my mind:

1. Did he file a request for reasonable accommodation so that Olympia Entertainment was at least aware of his condition?
                        2. If so, what discussions have occurred with him regarding the issue? Were policies provided and explained to him? Was he given options that would accommodate his continued employment?
                        3. Was he formally warned/written up for a prior related incident? If so, were accommodations made and were the consequences of another incident made clear to him at the time?

Comment

• Guy Lafleur has passed

Comment

• Don’t smoke kids.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Questions in my mind:

1. Did he file a request for reasonable accommodation so that Olympia Entertainment was at least aware of his condition?
                              2. If so, what discussions have occurred with him regarding the issue? Were policies provided and explained to him? Was he given options that would accommodate his continued employment?
                              3. Was he formally warned/written up for a prior related incident? If so, were accommodations made and were the consequences of another incident made clear to him at the time?

I'm still not sure ****--ing in a drain is a good idea lol :-D
                              Code:

Comment

• If they didnt know his "condition" wouldn't that essentially prove they weren't being malicious? I mean, most of us can be fired for no reason, and ****ing in inappropriate places is a pretty valid reason. I assume his job was the same.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X