X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re in running time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Prior lake, the school that keep getting accused of racist student behavior, is stomping cretin Derham Hall

i enjoy when sweet Lou from the Soo is on commentary
      I assume most of these matchups are “**** them but also **** those other people as well”. Hockey is, unfortunately, like that.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Even so, it is great to see the city in the tournament again after a 28 year absence. Hopefully it continues. Dziedzic is doing a great job there.
        Was Edison in the mid 90s the last one, or did someone sneak in after that?
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Was Edison in the mid 90s the last one, or did someone sneak in after that?
          Edison in 94 was the last one. Lost right away like this team did. I believe the last time a MPLS public school won a game in the tourney was 1980.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Turn on wild wings game and even the goalies are fighting? ***

Comment

Turn on wild wings game and even the goalies are fighting? ***
              They appeared willing, but the officials didn't let it happen.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

I also hate that polymet mining is still a sponsor of this tourney
                Almost as bad as Maroosh being sponsored by center for the American whatever it's called
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Almost as bad as Maroosh being sponsored by center for the American whatever it's called
                  That made me livid. Are they still? Haven’t seen ads this year

Comment

That made me livid. Are they still? Haven’t seen ads this year
                    Yeah, title sponsor on the LED wrap around on the scoreboard.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• If you're not watching you should be: https://www.45tv.com/prep45/

Comment

• Nice to see Minneapolis win the Consolation bracket.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• 2022 all hockey hair team. Somehow Tom Wilson has a cameo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9MJD9Nssw

Comment

• US won the gold in sled hockey last night. Their fourth in a row and if anything, the gap between them and everyone else is growing. It helped Russia got kicked out, but they beat #2 Canada 5-0 twice and outscored opponents 30-1. That’s after they outscored opponents 40-2 in 2018, but still had a couple close ones against Russia and Canada.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

2022 all hockey hair team. Somehow Tom Wilson has a cameo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9MJD9Nssw
                              The two toned mullet from Minneapolis was robbed.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Freaking A.

Got 2 tickets to the Bruins game while we're out there for the marathon (my wife's running, not me). They got a lot pricier since I was in college. Nosebleeds were over $100 face value? Is that just cause it's a super premium date (Pittsburgh on a psuedo-holiday weekend) or what?

Ended up getting two in the lower bowl for below face value (though after ticketbastard fees, not so much) but still, ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X