This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    And don't look now, but Martin St Louis now has the Canadiens on a five game win streak. With that they've now moved a point ahead of Arizona and are no longer worst in the league. The Coyotes very well may finish last in the league and follow it up by moving into a 3800-5000 seat arena.
    I find it funny that NCAA teams spent all these years building up their places to mimic NHL facilities, yet now the spigot flows the other way, lol...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Dinamo Riga is following Jokerit and withdrawing from the KHL.
      TIL Almaty, Kazakhstan is now called Nur-Sultan after having been called Astana for 20 years.

The last 3 non-Russian franchises in the KHL are Nur-Sultan, Beijing, and Minsk, so presumably no more will be leaving.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I know nothing of Finnish hockey writers, but this would be huge if it turns out to be true. Russia and Belarus reported to be excluded from IIHF events.

https://twitter.com/pekkajalonen/sta...427035658?s=21
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I know nothing of Finnish hockey writers, but this would be huge if it turns out to be true. Russia and Belarus reported to be excluded from IIHF events.

https://twitter.com/pekkajalonen/sta...427035658?s=21
          Good.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• After even FIFA acts reasonably the bar has truly dropped to as low as it can go.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/iihfhockey/statu...246621188?s=21

Now it’s official. Russia and Belarus are suspended from the IIHF and Russia will not host the World Juniors next year. Oddly they didn’t pull the senior worlds that they’re supposed to host next year as well.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

https://twitter.com/iihfhockey/statu...246621188?s=21

Now it’s official. Russia and Belarus are suspended from the IIHF and Russia will not host the World Juniors next year. Oddly they didn’t pull the senior worlds that they’re supposed to host next year as well.
                Beat me to it!

Sounds like the IIHF is hedging their bets here.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

https://twitter.com/iihfhockey/statu...246621188?s=21

And they built two brand new arenas for the WJC.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Looks like the IIHF isn't the last on this, FIBA (International Basketball) hasn't acted on Russia yet. There was supposed to be a FIBA World Cup Qualifying match between the Netherlands and Russia yesterday and more in July with Italy and Iceland.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• For once, the NHL does not **** up.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• **** Ovechkin and the Capitals.

Fun fact. In 2014, Ovechkin called Ukrainians fascists, promoting the Putin's narrative to legitimize his initial invasion of Donbas. When I called him out,
                        @CapitalsPR
                        wrote me a nastygram, calling me "a smug fan and not a journalist" and threatening to yank my credentials.
                        For those asking, yes, I have receipts. The exchange was precipitated by Ovechkin's taking part in Kremlin's "Save Children From Fascism" campaign, which painted Ukraine as a Nazi country and Russia's occupation of Crimea and Donbas as a "rescue" mission.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Woof, Ovie. There’s being silent/neutral and then there’s…what he’s done

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Woof, Ovie. There’s being silent/neutral and then there’s…what he’s done
                            And the Capitals for outright banning a reporter for questioning him on it.

(Though it is Slava Malamud…)
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No, man, I feel you but this isn't fair. Let them volunteer their opinion. Don't go out of our way to **** them. Did the press run around asking American athletes what they thought about Bombs over Baghdad?
                              That's... kind of what the sanctions and hitting the every day russians is meant to do. You put pressure on them so you don't have a new selfmade KT boundary. It sucks but sorry, your country is putting nearly 8 billion people at risk. His fee fees are like 8,323,906,283rd on the list of priorities.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              To each their own. I find it completely pointless. Again, probably excluding Ovechkin.
                              Also probably true.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Stick a fork in the Minnesota Wild. They're done.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X