• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Trevor Zegras is just not human.

https://youtu.be/HODoULZxg3c
    My god those Habs sweaters are nice.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Blackhawks had a town hall today and chairman rocky wirtz had a moment.

reporter from athletic asked about changes being addressed from Kyle beach case and rocky lost it. Saw a clip during wild game- said they will not look backwards and only forwards but was clearly irate and unreasonable. The other people on stage with him stared on in silent horror, and a statement had to be issued later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Blackhawks had a town hall today and chairman rocky wirtz had a moment.

reporter from athletic asked about changes being addressed from Kyle beach case and rocky lost it. Saw a clip during wild game- said they will not look backwards and only forwards but was clearly irate and unreasonable. The other people on stage with him stared on in silent horror, and a statement had to be issued later.
        Yeah, reddit has some pretty amazing reactions to this. You can actually see the point where Wirtz realizes he's gone too far and decides **** it, double down.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm sure Wirtz was "ambushed" by a reporter with an "agenda".

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I'm sure Wirtz was "ambushed" by a reporter with an "agenda".
            Nope. Question wasn't even directed *at* Rocky Wirtz. It was directed at his son Danny (and team CEO). Rocky interjected despite Danny trying to answer.

The Twitter link I posted two above DGF has the clip.

Fans were not happy between the handling of the Beach incident, the sluggish start, and the terrible season. I can't imagine that reaction will make free agents choose Chicago.

Also, ironic that Rocky Wirtz refuses to talk about what happened in 2010, while asking 2010 heros Hossa and Sharp to guide the GM search.
            Last edited by aparch; 02-03-2022, 12:45 PM.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Nope. Question wasn't even directed *at* Rocky Wirtz. It was directed at his son Danny (and team CEO). Rocky interjected despite Danny trying to answer.

The Twitter link I posted two above DGF has the clip.

Fans were not happy between the handling of the Beach incident, the sluggish start, and the terrible season. I can't imagine that reaction will make free agents choose Chicago.

Also, ironic that Rocky Wirtz refuses to talk about what happened in 2010, while asking 2010 heros Hossa and Sharp to guide the GM search.
              Rocky could very much be realizing that the honeymoon is over and that the Hawks are once again the 5th team in this town since they've had several ho-hum seasons now. He's realizing that he's gonna have to work to keep the cash cow putting out the quality of milk it did between 2010 and 2019.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Rocky could very much be realizing that the honeymoon is over and that the Hawks are once again the 5th team in this town since they've had several ho-hum seasons now. He's realizing that he's gonna have to work to keep the cash cow putting out the quality of milk it did between 2010 and 2019.
                I think the news of a third John Doe coming forward with allegations of abuse from Aldrich and enabling from the Blackhawks was also weighing on Rocky's conscience.

https://www.tsn.ca/brad-aldrich-used...says-1.1754411

How nice of the Blackhakws to silently put Aldrich, who claims he told the Blackhawks he was gay, in connection for a landing spot at the University of Miami, birthplace of hockey's "You Can Play" campaign.

This isn't getting better for Rocky any time soon....
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Considering who's front and center nothing really needs to be said.

https://youtu.be/bOFU_wvmZRQ
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Considering who's front and center nothing really needs to be said.

https://youtu.be/bOFU_wvmZRQ
                    LOL. What a POS.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Wait, how do you punch a goalie to start a brawl and live to tell the story? Even spraying a goalie is enough to get your head kicked in.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• LMAO

https://twitter.com/bradytrett/statu...339483649?s=21

He also knocked the puck off his stick when he was trying to give a fan a puck.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Wait, how do you punch a goalie to start a brawl and live to tell the story? Even spraying a goalie is enough to get your head kicked in.
                          It's Pittsburg. What do you really expect?

Comment

• Oh man, Jarry had a hard slash on one of the other skaters. I'm not one to really encourage goalie violence, but it's not like he's innocent in all this.
                            Code:

Comment

• You can clearly see some words exchanged between Jarry and Marchand right before the sucker punch that starts it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It's Pittsburg. What do you really expect?
                                Exactly. I was looking at the Pens stats and only 2 players have over 25 mins in penalties(both have 26).
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X