This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timo Meier with 5 goals in two periods on LA
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Wow - much to Scooby's chagrin the Wild just scared their 13th extra attacker goal of the season to send their game vs. Chicago into OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Wow - much to Scooby's chagrin the Wild just scared their 13th extra attacker goal of the season to send their game vs. Chicago into OT.
        Foligno wins it to get the second point. Weekend sweep of the Hawks!
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Wings and Blackhawks played a bit of a throwback game last night. Chicago won 8-5. 4-0 CHI after 1, 4-3 CHI after 2, then lots of goals from everyone in the third.

In other news, the Coyotes are in talks with Arizona St to play in their new arena. Capacity 5,000.

Dont worry, it’s temporary. Just reported to be for a quick three to four SEASONS.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Wings and Blackhawks played a bit of a throwback game last night. Chicago won 8-5. 4-0 CHI after 1, 4-3 CHI after 2, then lots of goals from everyone in the third.

In other news, the Coyotes are in talks with Arizona St to play in their new arena. Capacity 5,000.

Dont worry, it’s temporary. Just reported to be for a quick three to four SEASONS.
            I want the ASU thing to happen just to see the entire Canadian population lose their chit.
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Wow - much to Scooby's chagrin the Wild just scared their 13th extra attacker goal of the season to send their game vs. Chicago into OT.
              I am pleasantly surprised. However, given the construction of the team and the salary cap concerns I am still guarded about them overall.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I am pleasantly surprised. However, given the construction of the team and the salary cap concerns I am still guarded about them overall.
                Of course you are.

Dude - only 1 team wins the cup the Wild have one the best Win% this year and actually have 2 goalies that have been consistently legit. They have a superstar in KK (their first since Gaborik), a legit HC, a team that has overcome all kinds of adversity regarding scheduling and Covid protocols, and unlike 95% of previous Wild squads is actually fun to watch.

This doesn't mean they're destined for a SC final but just enjoy the ride my man.

Comment

Of course you are.

Dude - only 1 team wins the cup the Wild have one the best Win% this year and actually have 2 goalies that have been consistently legit. They have a superstar in KK (their first since Gaborik), a legit HC, a team that has overcome all kinds of adversity regarding scheduling and Covid protocols, and unlike 95% of previous Wild squads is actually fun to watch.

This doesn't mean they're destined for a SC final but just enjoy the ride my man.
                  I'm a Minnesota fan. I compartmentalize every game so I can enjoy the wins when they occur. But, when the game isn't on the shield always goes back up.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I want the ASU thing to happen just to see the entire Canadian population lose their chit.
                    Just move them to Houston already.

While I'd like to see the Thrashers back, I know that ship has sadly sailed.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

We all know the Coyotes will leave AZ the second I move there.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I remember seeing the San Jose Sharks play in their first season in the Cow Palace. What a dump.

Here's the funniest thing about that business trip. I was staying in a hotel overlooking the construction site for their arena. Right out my window, I could see the arena being built. Yet, I had to drive all the way into San Francisco to see them play.

The fans were very enthusiastic, but umm, let's just say they had a lot to learn about hockey that first year...
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Just move them to Houston already.

While I'd like to see the Thrashers back, I know that ship has sadly sailed.
                          Of course that is the real solution, but the NHL has decided there must be hockey in Arizona no matter the cost. It is comical how much none of the governments in Arizona are willing to work with the Coyotes (and rightfully so), yet the NHL is not telling them to sell the team. That's why the Coyotes and NHL deserve the chit show they've created and I'll watch it like the train wreck it is.
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Of course that is the real solution, but the NHL has decided there must be hockey in Arizona no matter the cost. It is comical how much none of the governments in Arizona are willing to work with the Coyotes (and rightfully so), yet the NHL is not telling them to sell the team. That's why the Coyotes and NHL deserve the chit show they've created and I'll watch it like the train wreck it is.
                            You're absolutely right. Especially when other teams have moved with zero effort by the league to keep them *glares at the old ownership who fu**ed up Atlanta*.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Trevor Zegras is just not human.

https://youtu.be/HODoULZxg3c
                              Last edited by Jimjamesak; 01-27-2022, 09:08 PM.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• It's taken just over fourteen years, but Rocky Wirtz has transformed himself into the man he vowed never to be: Dollar Bill Wirtz.

https://twitter.com/WallMaz35/status...36176937861121

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X