Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    How is this not a kick?
    Watch Stone coming around the net: Is that the reaction of a captain that thinks they just scored a game-winner? (Um, no.)

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• I’m more laughing at the absurdity of such a classic NHL “we’ve got a good thing going here, how can we **** this up?” moment.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• It's kind of painful to watch SC try to talk hockey highlights. They are trying to pretend that they care and like hockey, but hearing the replays pretty much shows they are pretty clueless. I also wanted to be ok listening to the play by play- but they seemed pretty confused at times during the pens-bolts game.

Hopefully, they pick up the game. ESPN has a lot riding on them making it exciting. Not quite NBA investment (where the players are making out like kings thanks to Disney's generosity)- but it's still pretty significant. ESPN can't afford to lose customers, and they need people to buy into ESPN+/Hulu to watch.

Step it up, ESPN. Figure out what you are watching.

Comment

• Barkley giving Gretzky **** for losing a 'fight' to Broten. haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Barkley giving Gretzky **** for losing a 'fight' to Broten. haha!
            TNT’s coverage has been pretty good it has to be said.

Just disappointing AEW Dynamite got preempted…
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Landeskog again proves he's an idiot and probably the worst thing to come out of Sweden.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Barkley giving Gretzky **** for losing a 'fight' to Broten. haha!
                That was really funny- but the attempt to have a shoot out was somewhat lame. Great idea, shaky execution.

TNT is doing a great job, but the the non-hockey people as well as some of the analysts came from NBC- so they had some actual experience covering hockey.

WRT ESPN- at least some of them agree with the neglect of hockey during the non ESPN years- it was talked about for a little while on Pardon the Interruption- and all they could do was say, "yea, they are right- ESPN did ignore hockey"

Comment

• I love the fact that with the Kraken I finally have NHL hockey on local TV.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• They will not go 0-82! The Seattle Kraken beats Nashville 4-3.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      They will not go 0-82! The Seattle Kraken beats Nashville 4-3.
                      I didnt expect them to be Capitals/Thrashers bad, but I don't see them being Vegas good. They're gonna be middle of the pack and likely *just* miss the playoffs.

They're a fun team to watch tho. And those jerseys... *swoon*
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Wings were up 6-3 against Tampa with 13 minutes to go in the third, Bertuzzi had four goals. Things were going well. Then Tampa scored three times in the final seven minutes of regulation and notched the OT winner 7-6.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Wings were up 6-3 against Tampa with 13 minutes to go in the third, Bertuzzi had four goals. Things were going well. Then Tampa scored three times in the final seven minutes of regulation and notched the OT winner 7-6.
                          Those two during Larkin's major seemed to take a lot of wind out of the team. They had Tampa by the throat in the 2nd, only to give them hope. I didn't watch the third, but I'm at least relieved that the Wings did at least score two more. I thought they would have lost 7-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

They're gonna be middle of the pack and likely *just* miss the playoffs.

And those jerseys... *swoon*
                            Given the state of the Pacific, I'd say they have a real shot at the third slot.

VGK and EDM are 1-2. LAK is best in CA (forget SJS and ANA). I'm not sold on either VAN or CGY.

I see a mosh of SEA, LAK, VAN, CGY for one spot (edge LAK but not by much).

SEA jerseys? Solid.

(The two western WC are coming out of the grinder called Central so it's Pacific three slot or bust.)
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Wings were up 6-3 against Tampa with 13 minutes to go in the third, Bertuzzi had four goals. Things were going well. Then Tampa scored three times in the final seven minutes of regulation and notched the OT winner 7-6.
                              Reminded me a lot of a certain college hockey game from back in the day that NMU fans will remember fondly. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Reminded me a lot of a certain college hockey game from back in the day that NMU fans will remember fondly. ;-)

What did I ever do to hurt you? ;-)
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X