This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    SEA loads up with 15F/12D/3G ... how many of those D will be still be Kraken after the weekend (draft).
    And right on cue SEA trades ... a center ... Tyler Pitlick to CGY for a 4th round pick.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I'd go stronger than "pretty sure".
      One good season in a mostly backup role (until the playoffs) is a thin resume, but they wouldn't have landed him otherwise. Definitely a low risk/high potential reward type of trade for the Wings, they certainly can't get much worse than they've been the last two seasons and while Bernier performed pretty admirably here given the circumstances, he's not getting any younger at 32.

Comment

• Goodrow makes bank from NYR (6 x $3.642M). <-- that Stanley Cup magic
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Shea weber not playing next year due to injury

Comment

• To add my $0.02 to all this in one post:

- Despite the draft list leaking online, the draft show was fun. ESPN still needs to work the kinks out.

- Stevie Y committed larceny. Ned is gonna be great.

- Shea Weber may not just be done for the year, but be done for his career.

- As if the Blackhawks story couldn't get worse, the court docs were amended and things were even worse than first described. https://twitter.com/BenPopeCST/statu...25746884431873
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Isles open with 13 road games while The Stable is finished.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Montreal selects a kid that’s been charged with sexual assault in Sweden.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Montreal selects a kid that’s been charged with sexual assault in Sweden.
                  I'm beginning to think Marc Bergevin might have a not so good track record....

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Montreal selects a kid that’s been charged with sexual assault in Sweden.
                    A kid that even specifically asked not to be drafted at all because of it.

Comment

• Akim Ailu had "character issues,"
                      Logan Mailloux made "youthful mistakes."

Old guard hockey culture is a cancer, and we need to perform chemotherapy immediately.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The long awkward pause speaks volumes...
                        https://twitter.com/thee4thidiot/sta...76988975919105

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          The long awkward pause speaks volumes...
                          https://twitter.com/thee4thidiot/sta...76988975919105
                          What also speaks volumes is Montreal personnel weren’t even prepared for that question. They had to have known it was coming. Yet, they never prepared the people who were going to be in front of the microphones. Do they really think this was no big deal?
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Sounds like Fleury got traded to CHI without his knowledge. No one from VGK has reached out to him yet. He is said to be discussing things with his family.
                            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-27-2021, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• So Vegas can swoop in and takes Eichel. I didn't think I could hate the Blackhawks and Knights more than I already did, but here we are.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Sounds like Fleury got traded to CHI without his knowledge. No one from VGK has reached out to him yet. He is said to be discussing things with his family.
                                I really liked Flower as the expansion piece to build around. It really kickstarted the winning in Vegas.

But after the sh** his agent and himself did last summer claiming to be "stabbed in the back" by the Lehner trade AND extension.... **** him. He (or his agent) set this up to happen.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X