No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilja was a solid #4/#5 d-man until Weber rattled his brain. The guy can't even remember most of his career anymore.

Comment

• Carey Price left unprotected by Montreal. Has to be tempting for the Kraken.

Funny enough, I saw Carey Price play in that building many years ago when he was with Tri-Cities.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Carey Price left unprotected by Montreal. Has to be tempting for the Kraken.

Funny enough, I saw Carey Price play in that building many years ago when he was with Tri-Cities.
        The news of him needing his knee scoped and potentially missing the year due to surgery and rehab is probably going to keep the Kraken away.

I watched him almost get knocked out of the AHL playoffs in 2007... goddammed Wolves goalie couldn't clinch the win in the game Price got lit up.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

The news of him needing his knee scoped and potentially missing the year due to surgery and rehab is probably going to keep the Kraken away.

I watched him almost get knocked out of the AHL playoffs in 2007... goddammed Wolves goalie couldn't clinch the win in the game Price got lit up.
          I thought it was Weber that may likely miss the whole year. For Price there hadn't been any time table established...just that it could be significant but the team is hopeful.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• They should for sure get a young one like kahkohnen and I forget the other two

Comment

• Luke prokop has come out as a gay man. Commissioner bettman released a supportive statement.

pearl clutchers now have football and hockey to complain about ruining family values

Comment

• Still no Tom Brady?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• This ESPN show is…interesting.

i think the young goalie from panthers plus soucy from wild are good picks. Honestly don’t recognize many of the others. Kind of surprised no deals or trades have come out yet.

Comment

• I feel like Cholowski isn't a big loss for Detroit. Over 100 NHL games played and still not a regular on a roster that's been quite thin on talent. In fact, he's been spending more time in the minors lately.

Comment

• Pretty sure Yzerman just robbed Carolina. Nedeljkovic for Bernier and a 2021 3rd (from VGK).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Pretty sure Yzerman just robbed Carolina. Nedeljkovic for Bernier and a 2021 3rd (from VGK).
                        I'd go stronger than "pretty sure".
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• SEA loads up with 15F/12D/3G ... how many of those D will be still be Kraken after the weekend (draft).
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            SEA loads up with 15F/12D/3G ... how many of those D will be still be Kraken after the weekend (draft).
                            Don't they also have to fill their minor league teams? And how many of the drafts are going to be signed, as opposed to being told to wait?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Don't they also have to fill their minor league teams? And how many of the drafts are going to be signed, as opposed to being told to wait?
                              They selected 30. NHL roster is 23. Minors? They'll need some ink, and more bodies.

And they did select some RFAs and UFAs that'll have to be dealt with. https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/kraken

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Ghost, a 2nd, and a 7th, from PHI to ARI ... for future considerations?

(PHI clears $4.5M of cap space.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X