NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Could the Czechs and Slovaks meet in the final or does the bracket not work?
    It looks like they could. With the semifinals being reseeded, you'd need both of them to win (Slovakia over USA, Czechia over Finland):

Then either an ROC win over Canada, or a Canada win over ROC and Germany over Switzerland.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Buffalo and Seattle with top two draft slots

Comment

• Who do the Wings need to blow to get the top pick?!?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The scheifele hit on evans, my god

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Buffalo and Seattle with top two draft slots
            Buffalo might have to try and trade Eichel soon if he turns into locker room poison. Gotta let them draft the next talented young forward whose youth they will waste.

Comment

The scheifele hit on evans, my god
              Good Parise that hit needs a suspension.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Good Parise that hit needs a suspension.
                It will be somewhere between a 5k fine and 10 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Buffalo might have to try and trade Eichel soon if he turns into locker room poison. Gotta let them draft the next talented young forward whose youth they will waste.
                  With the way Buffalo handled his neck injury, I don’t blame Eichel.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

No, that hit needs a suspension or that series will make the Good Friday Massacre look like a kindergarten play.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

No, that hit needs a suspension or that series will make the Good Friday Massacre look like a kindergarten play.
                      Oh it needs a suspension but I feel like the discipline sentences handed down are just inconsistent.

I love Blake wheeler but yeah he’s not gonna be able to control the tempers

Comment

• Impressed by Ehlers using himself as a wall between the brawl and the unconscious Evans laying on the ice. I'll bet the Habs will leave him alone.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Edmundson coming out with the plan

https://mobile.***********/EricEngel...80844875542529

Comment

Bear in mind, it can wait until next season... Probably would be more brutal that way, too. Home fans appreciate being part of revenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Impressed by Ehlers using himself as a wall between the brawl and the unconscious Evans laying on the ice. I'll bet the Habs will leave him alone.
                              If they don't they're making a huge mistake.

I'd hope MTL 6, the angry captain that you could hear on TV last night, tells the boys WPG 27 is off limits.
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 06-03-2021, 08:06 AM.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

VGK 75 got 2 games for his nonsense.

WPG 55 was a 100 foot run with no attempt to play the puck and a head shot in a league trying to protect the head ... and on live national TV in two countries so everyone is not watching.

I'm putting the over/under on suspension at 4.5 games. I think it'll be 4 but I could see 6 to knock him out of this series.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X