X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Alex formentons lawyer says Alex and several others have now been charged.

it seems somewhat widely known that a video from after the incident exists, and the police have had it for over 18 months. Yeah, I’m sure nothing fishy about the guys getting her video after saying it was consensual. No coeecion whatsoever lol. Police don’t seem to think it absolves them which is saying something

unrelated, Patrick Laine enters assistance program for mental health. Good on him for taking this step and talking a bit about it
    Confirmed now that Carter Hart, Michael McLeod, Dillion Dube, and Cal Foote are the other four players.

Link

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Alex formentons lawyer says Alex and several others have now been charged.

it seems somewhat widely known that a video from after the incident exists, and the police have had it for over 18 months. Yeah, I’m sure nothing fishy about the guys getting her video after saying it was consensual. No coeecion whatsoever lol. Police don’t seem to think it absolves them which is saying something

unrelated, Patrick Laine enters assistance program for mental health. Good on him for taking this step and talking a bit about it

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Team sports, law enforcement, churches, and the military. Where predators roam.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Westhead keeps going.id not heard about this case

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/s/xX2cKdwdQG
    None of this stuff surprises me.

A soccer referee colleague of mine is gay and was always surprised at how comfortable and nonchalant I was around him and any partner he had. I replied one time with “dude I grew up playing hockey, I’ve probably seen more d-ks than you.”

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Westhead keeps going.id not heard about this case

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/s/xX2cKdwdQG

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Tootoo has to be involved somehow. I mean, come on.
    That has to be one of the weakest Canada rosters ever right?

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Tootoo has to be involved somehow. I mean, come on.

Leave a comment:

• cF[Authentic]
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's ironic, since goalies are supposed to keep things out.
    And when they do put it in, it's usually on the other end.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Rick west head reports that Halifax police are investigating a sexual assault that supposedly took place in the 2003 world junior with Canada’s team.

there is one player on that roster who, if involved , would probably devastate most hockey fans. Guessing and hoping it ain’t him.
    It's ironic, since goalies are supposed to keep things out.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Rick west head reports that Halifax police are investigating a sexual assault that supposedly took place in the 2003 world junior with Canada’s team.

there is one player on that roster who, if involved , would probably devastate most hockey fans. Guessing and hoping it ain’t him.
    Not Joffrey Lupul!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Bettman: quick, quick, let’s get the Salt Lake City expansion going now. Anything to distract …
    We're still waiting to hear on the Coyotes' arena situation, maybe they can whip up some more relocation drama there?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Bettman: quick, quick, let’s get the Salt Lake City expansion going now. Anything to distract …

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Dilion Dube of Calgary is the other one on “indefinite leave of absence” so we have our five:

Dube
    Formenton
    Foote
    McLeod
    Hart

Really gives credibility to the rumors that the Flyers were trying to trade Hart knowing full well of this. Also to the one that Formenton was basically blacklisted.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    5 members of canadas 2018 world junior team have been told to surrender to London Ontario police for charges of sexual assault

interesting timing of at least one Canadian nhl player taking time off for unspecified reasons
    Devils have announced Micheal McLeod and Cal Foote have requested and received an indefinite leave of absence.

Ambri-Piotta of the Swiss League have announced Alex Formenton is leaving the team to return to Canada.

Edit: Carter Hart from the Flyers as well…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X