Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cost of attending Games 1 & 2 in Carolina: $160

    Cost of attending Game 3 in Boston: $160.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Cost of attending Games 1 & 2 in Carolina: $160

      Cost of attending Game 3 in Boston: $160.
      Expect rain and temps in the 80s if you are in town for those games.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

      Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

      Comment


      • This playoff system is a joke and I'm not saying this because of the Wild. MIN and STL finish 2nd and 4th in the Western conference and have to face each other instead of playing the 7th and 5th place finishers respectively.

        Then the winner of that series likely has to play #1 COL. That's no different for STL but MIN would normally play the 3 or the 6 if they advance.


        Yeah, yeah you have to beat good teams in the playoffs but this current system is lame.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          This playoff system is a joke and I'm not saying this because of the Wild. MIN and STL finish 2nd and 4th in the Western conference and have to face each other instead of playing the 7th and 5th place finishers respectively.

          Then the winner of that series likely has to play #1 COL. That's no different for STL but MIN would normally play the 3 or the 6 if they advance.


          Yeah, yeah you have to beat good teams in the playoffs but this current system is lame.
          Stack the league 1 to 32.

          Pick the top 4.

          Done.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • <channeling scoob> MN sports disappointing playoff appearances continues tonight with the Wild losing game 1 to the Blues.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

            Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              <channeling scoob> MN sports disappointing playoff appearances continues tonight with the Wild losing game 1 to the Blues.
              And we’ll be up til midnight watching them lose!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                <channeling scoob> MN sports disappointing playoff appearances continues tonight with the Wild losing game 1 to the Blues.
                The Wild enjoy nothing more than losing first round playoff series. It's in their DNA. We'll see this series if Guerin has turned over enough of the roster to change that or not.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                  The Wild enjoy nothing more than losing first round playoff series. It's in their DNA.
                  How far from St. Cloud is their barn?

                  Minnesota will never win until they change their stupid name. Trust me, Cornell has the same problem. We need to be the Leapers. The Coulters. Anything but a color.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • What the fuck happened in Toronto? I turn on the game and it's 4-0 Leafs.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

                    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      What the fuck happened in Toronto? I turn on the game and it's 4-0 Leafs.
                      Relax, it's the Leafs. They will go up 3-0 and blow it in 7.

                      Comment


                      • So the plan is to use our PK/PP to win game 1? Bold strategy cotton.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

                        Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                        Comment


                        • Fuck all Minnesota teams in the playoffs.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

                          R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                          SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                          Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                          Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                          Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                          Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Fuck all Minnesota teams in the playoffs.
                            And then pour gas on them and light them all on fire.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              So the plan is to use our PK/PP to win game 1? Bold strategy cotton.
                              Yeah, I laughed at that one as well. I was well prepared for the game last night. Everything I expected pretty much occurred.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                              Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                                Yeah, I laughed at that one as well. I was well prepared for the game last night. Everything I expected pretty much occurred.
                                Prepared meaning that you had an entire bottle of whiskey instead of just a shot....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X