X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

ESPN thinks Buffalo blew that trade. Lol
    I don't like the new hockey coverage. This is partially why.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• It pains me, but I'm out on the NHL this season. I canceled my Fubo subscription (though the ridiculous cost and horrible programming didn't help that either).

The way the NHL has and continues to treat bad player behavior on and off the ice is simply more than I'm willing to support. The Chicago situation was the final straw for me. Honestly. Mocking an assault victim? For real? **** off.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Blackhawks fire head coach and assistants.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          Blackhawks fire head coach and assistants.
          Not a surprise.

What will surprise people is when the team still sucks.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Arizona is 0-10-1 with 1pt and playing Seattle tonight.

Seattle goes up 2-0 inside one minute and Arizona makes a goalie change.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• And holy **** are there a lot of Kraken fans in Glendale.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Wild game was fun. Two extra attacker goals, the second with 1.1 seconds left. Win in the shootout. Two points stolen from the Penguins!
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Carey Price checked himself into a substance abuse treatment facility and returned today.

​​​​​​
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Carey Price checked himself into a substance abuse treatment facility and returned today.

​​​​​​
                    To be fair, if I had to play goalie for a Canadian Original Six franchise with unrealisticly high expectations every season and a media circus to match, I'd still be getting drunk regularly.

Comment

• Oilers @ Blues game tonight was fantastic! If you can catch a replay, totally worth it.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, your Pittsburgh Red Sox.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202111160113

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Ladies and gentlemen, your Pittsburgh Red Sox.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202111160113
                          First time they play sweet Caroline mookie is getting up and leaving
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

First time they play sweet Caroline mookie is getting up and leaving
                            Everybody plays that and Chelsea Dagger now.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Last month the IIHF said China would remain in men’s hockey for the Olympics. They’ve played so bad this month that that decision could be reversed. Final ruling is next week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....t-for-olympics
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Good article by Kevin Paul Dupont in this mornings Boston Globe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl...ins/ar-AAQWcV5

Comment

Working...
                                X