No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Wild are getting blown out tonight. Good lord.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Looks like the Wild are getting blown out tonight. Good lord.
      While Talbot hasn't looked great, he's looked better than Kaapo does tonight. Yeeesh.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• At least your teams have held a lead so far this season >=(
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Raymond with his first career hat trick tonight vs Chicago. Starting to look like losing the lottery last year wasn't quite so bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

While Talbot hasn't looked great, he's looked better than Kaapo does tonight. Yeeesh.
            The defensive core has been significantly downgraded. And the goalies have been playing like Dubnyk all year to this point except some flashes in OT in a couple of games. The entire team as a core is going to have to learn to take care of the puck better.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              At least your teams have held a lead so far this season >=(
              Nope. They just score with no time remaining, or in OT. Any regulation lead they've had they coughed up.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The defensive core has been significantly downgraded. And the goalies have been playing like Dubnyk all year to this point except some flashes in OT in a couple of games. The entire team as a core is going to have to learn to take care of the puck better.
                Yeah I don't blame Kaapo for goals four and five yesterday. The fourth was a blast from the point he never saw due to the traffic. That goal was preceded by a series of unforced errors by the Wild, the most glaring being Goligoski putting a clearing attempt right on Duchene's tape, as if he never saw him there. The fifth was incredible hand-eye coordination. What made that improbable goal possible was Kaprisov very lazily back checking.

Karprisov has looked terrible for a few games now. Coach thinks he's trying to do too much. Hope he's right and we don't get hit with a true sophomore slump.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  At least your teams have held a lead so far this season >=(
                  And Bowman is the GM for the Olympics too!

(The US is going to suck in Beijing aren’t they?)
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Sounds like the Blackhawks just pushed Stan Bowman out the door. It would take an 0-5-1 start and not allegedly helping to cover up a sexual assault scandal involving a former assistant coach, but yeah...

Speaking of, I think Quenneville and Cheveldayoff also have some esplanin' to do, as this meeting would've taken place before either of them said they were aware of any issues with Aldrich.
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-26-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• So does USA Hockey keep Bowman on as the Olympic GM?
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• They shouldn't, but they're lazy so
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          They shouldn't, but they're lazy so
                          So congratulations to Seth Jones on his Olympic roster spot…
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            So does USA Hockey keep Bowman on as the Olympic GM?
                            ESPN is reporting that he's resigned from that position, too.

Comment

• Kraken with a nice tribute to and unveiling a banner for the 1917 Stanley Cup winning Seattle Metropolitans.

It's very clearly not a Kraken banner as it's colored red, white, and green and has the old Metropolitans logo on it.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Weird. It was a different team and a different league. Still not as dumb as the Wild retiring the number 1 for the fans and putting up a stupid banner for it, I guess.

Edit: I do enjoy how the opponent for this banner raising is the Canadiens, who were also the team the Metropolitans defeated for it.
                                Last edited by state of hockey; 10-26-2021, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X