Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It honestly feels weird the Wings are ahead of the Habs in the Atlantic this year (yes, it's early).
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Based on these first five games Seattle is going to give up a lot of goals and not score very many themselves.
      Seattle ... Chicago ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Seattle ... Chicago ...
        Montreal...
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I like the 3-0 start but they've had a fairly soft schedule so far and were an inch from losing last night. But it's better than the alternative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            I like the 3-0 start but they've had a fairly soft schedule so far and were an inch from losing last night. But it's better than the alternative.
            Ek is my favorite hockey player. Love that kid. Nice hatty last night. The team I think has a high ceiling but it also has a low floor. So, typical Wild.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              I like the 3-0 start but they've had a fairly soft schedule so far and were an inch from losing last night. But it's better than the alternative.
              I think if Talbot shows up in regulation that game isn't as interesting. Oddly enough, if Talbot DOESN'T show up in OT the Wild lose.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I think if Talbot shows up in regulation that game isn't as interesting. Oddly enough, if Talbot DOESN'T show up in OT the Wild lose.
                Correct. He had a Dubnyk like performance during regulation. A Dubnyk like performance that cost Dubnyk his job.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• My family will be at kraken opener tonight. So jelly

Comment

• Watching my first Wild game of the year. Sure is a bouncy puck when it's on their stick tonight. Need more crisp play!
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• I’m really trying to overcome my bias against Hakstol but it is really difficult, especially after games like tonight.

Seattle is so frustrating to watch. The turnovers have killed them all six games and the offense is just not good enough to compensate. I know it’s six games in but I don’t see them as a playoff team.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        I’m really trying to overcome my bias against Hakstol but it is really difficult, especially after games like tonight.

Seattle is so frustrating to watch. The turnovers have killed them all six games and the offense is just not good enough to compensate. I know it’s six games in but I don’t see them as a playoff team.
                        They're an expansion team. They aren't going to be good. Vegas was an anomaly.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Yeah the team's existed for like five seconds, that's far too quickly to be that worked up.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• 1991-92 San Jose 17-58-5
                            1992-93 Ottawa 10-70-4
                            1992-93 Tampa Bay 23-54-7
                            1993-94 Florida 33-34-17
                            1993-94 Anaheim 33-46-5
                            1998-99 Nashville 28-47-7
                            1999-00 Atlanta 14-57-7
                            2000-01 Columbus 28-39-9
                            2000-01 Minnesota 25-39-13
                            2017-18 Vegas 51-24-7

Before Vegas "figured" the system somehow with dozens of trades in the expansion draft (and the fewest protected players in any expansion draft), Florida's 9th place finish in the conference was the closest anyone got in their first year.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Yeah the team's existed for like five seconds, that's far too quickly to be that worked up.
                              Lol ok, I’m not worked up. I get that they’re an expansion franchise and they’re going to suck but you at least like to see signs of improvement and there really haven’t been any.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• To be fair, I'm going the full Dangle anytime soon.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X