NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    They're gonna be middle of the pack and likely *just* miss the playoffs.

They're a fun team to watch tho. And those jerseys... *swoon*
    I think that's what the expansion process was designed to do with Vegas too, but they had some players emerge (see Karlsson, William) or have a career resurgence (see Fluery, Marc-Andre), to turn them into Cup contenders. Since then their front office has done a great job adding pieces to keep them there.

Seattle has done the best job of any expansion team in recent memory with their jerseys.

Originally posted by aparch View Post

What did I ever do to hurt you? ;-)
    Attended NMU...:-D
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Wild win! Oh and those road sweaters (should be home) were sweet.

Comment

• Screw Tampa. Larkin will miss Saturday for the punch. No disipline for the check from behind of course. So it appears the NHL wants to become more like WWE than a hockey league. Disaster all around.

Nice to see the Wings be able to score 6, but man that loss was a let down.
        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
          Screw Tampa. Larkin will miss Saturday for the punch. No disipline for the check from behind of course. So it appears the NHL wants to become more like WWE than a hockey league. Disaster all around.

Nice to see the Wings be able to score 6, but man that loss was a let down.
          Yea, I was disappointed in that, too. Our announcers wondered if the replay would take into account that Larkin was checked from behind, and that was missed or not- then they speculated that it would be used for the NHL review. Apparently the reverse button only goes so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
            Apparently the reverse button only goes so far.
            Can't be admitting that officials miss things or make mistakes. But the league has been very clear in recent years that retaliation of any sort won't be tolerated anymore, so Larkin knows better and will take his lumps.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Can't be admitting that officials miss things or make mistakes. But the league has been very clear in recent years that retaliation of any sort won't be tolerated anymore, so Larkin knows better and will take his lumps.
              Larkin getting the game is fine- it was a pretty cheap shot. But for the checking from behind to get nothing at all, well.... I was under the impression that the refs are going to call more penalties- apparently it's just more cross checking penalties, which are offset buy fewer other ones.

Comment

• The train wreck that is evander Kane continues to train wreck. Suspended 21 games for faking his vaccine card

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  The train wreck that is evander Kane continues to train wreck. Suspended 21 games for faking his vaccine card
                  He just gave up 25% of his $7m salary. He could've gotten the vaccine for free. Not too bright, that guy (but we knew that).

Comment

He just gave up 25% of his $7m salary. He could've gotten the vaccine for free. Not too bright, that guy (but we knew that).
                    Apparently based on the Washington State? Football coach when they have this much money they don't really need anymore and don't mind losing it. Paying taxes is out of the question though.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Apparently based on the Washington State? Football coach when they have this much money they don't really need anymore and don't mind losing it.
                      He might live to regret it, if the rumors of illegal gambling debts are true.

Comment

• Mike Bossy diagnosed with lung cancer.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Based on these first five games Seattle is going to give up a lot of goals and not score very many themselves.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Based on these first five games Seattle is going to give up a lot of goals and not score very many themselves.
                            "Well, we sportsed our best and scored points, but the other team was sportsing too, and they scored even more points."
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

He might live to regret it, if the rumors of illegal gambling debts are true.
                              Wish they'd just cut his ***. They already suck.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I guess the Wild are going to play heart attack hockey this year. Leave all the games in doubt till the last shift.

3-0 could easily be 0-3.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X