Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US blows out Slovakia 6-1. Germany beat Switzerland in a shootout.

    US will play either Germany or Canada in the semis depending on the winners of the late games.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

    1966, 1986, 2007

    Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Who do the Wings need to blow to get the top pick?!?
      I think they’re going to draft a goalie anyway so the pick didn’t hurt them.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

        I think they’re going to draft a goalie anyway
        With their 1st round pick?

        I thought that wasn't done unless you were an idiot like Mad Mike.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          US blows out Slovakia 6-1. Germany beat Switzerland in a shootout.

          US will play either Germany or Canada in the semis depending on the winners of the late games.
          Oof, what a blowout. US looking strong but I’m always pessimistic in these situations from past history.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

            With their 1st round pick?

            I thought that wasn't done unless you were an idiot like Mad Mike.
            They have two first round picks. With the first one I suspect they will pick a goalie. It’s an area of need and there are two good ones in the draft. Of course if there is a skater they absolutely love they would take them instead.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

            Comment


            • Canada beats Not Russia in OT, Finland beats the Czechs. All four Group A teams lost in the quarterfinals.

              US plays Canada, Finland plays Germany in the semifinals.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Canada beats Not Russia in OT, Finland beats the Czechs. All four Group A teams lost in the quarterfinals.

                US plays Canada, Finland plays Germany in the semifinals.
                Canada was under .500 in group play, and now the worst they'll do is 4th.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                1966, 1986, 2007

                Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                Comment


                • Scheifele gets 4 games

                  Comment


                  • Too funny.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP6k...ab_channel=NHL
                    A bad cause requires many words.

                    Comment


                    • So WPG 55 got 4 games ...

                      Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      I'm putting the over/under on suspension at 4.5 games. I think it'll be 4 but I could see 6 to knock him out of this series.
                      Blind squirrel alert!

                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                      North Dakota Hockey:

                      Comment


                      • US loses to Canada 4-2. Gave up early goals in the first and third.

                        They'll play either Finland or Germany for third place.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                        1966, 1986, 2007

                        Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          US loses to Canada 4-2. Gave up early goals in the first and third.

                          They'll play either Finland or Germany for third place.
                          Ugh, one of these days this generation will beat in Canada in a game that matters at the senior level.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

                          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                          Comment


                          • Also, the US’ record at World Championships Semifinals: 0-10.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

                            Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              So WPG 55 got 4 games ...



                              Blind squirrel alert!
                              Should've been a Golden Knight. Would've been a slap on the wrist.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                              Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                              Comment


                              • Man, this BOS- NYI series is fun. Seeing the Islanders take a game in Boston was pretty darned entertaining.

                                And it was not long ago when the Canadian series started 2 games into others, and it can be the first to end tonight.

                                Oh, and the NHL did get the travel exception. I'm sure everyone saw that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X