NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Chicago says it was a workplace incident and they termed him after investigation.

they also said the rumors going around are disgusting

no involvement of other players or their families, and apparently the other Blackhawk players do not know why he’s being termed
    Whatever it was had to be bad enough to term the contract but not criminal or illegal
    It makes sense, I doubt the NHLPA lets a team terminate a contract for that. Traded? Sure.

Definitely not as fun of a story, though.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

It makes sense, I doubt the NHLPA lets a team terminate a contract for that. Traded? Sure.

Definitely not as fun of a story, though.
      The union has a responsibility to protect Bedard as well.

If perry did something other than what he is being accused of the Blackhawks would do well to leak it. How many things are there that are serious enough to have your contract cancelled but not involve law enforcement or the league?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Yeah cause the Blackhawks are known for protecting 18 and 19 year olds lol

im joking, im sure no ome is allowed to sneeze on their cash cow and the hawks are not the union

Comment

• So Perry released a statement. Said he’s seeking help for mental health and substance abuse.

usually the drunks get thrown into players assistance program so he clearly did or said something bad in front of sponsors and/or staff that night in Nashville

Comment

• Yea, I was just coming to post about that...

It sounds like he was in "rough shape" on that trip... And remember, it wasn't anything "illegal" as far as we know since the Cops weren't involved, but it was enough to not get pushback from the NHLPA regarding the contract termination.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• We have a Goalie Goal. Tristan Jarry scores the first Goalie Goal in Penguins history.

Comment

• Wow, fleurys native heritage mask goes for $35,100.

it is gorgeous

Comment

• Who are these Minnesota Wild and what have you done with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Who are these Minnesota Wild and what have you done with them?
                    Isn't it a little confusing? Why does it take a drastic coach change to get them play to the level they are capable of playing?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Isn't it a little confusing? Why does it take a drastic coach change to get them play to the level they are capable of playing?
                      Coincidence.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Coincidence.
                        That's even more ominous. Could be though.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I will say there's probably a bit of that "camp" bounce (or whatever it's called - now the term escapes me) and the schedule hasn't been that difficult either. I imagine their full potential is somewhere between the terrible start and they're recent run of play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I will say there's probably a bit of that "camp" bounce (or whatever it's called - now the term escapes me) and the schedule hasn't been that difficult either. I imagine their full potential is somewhere between the terrible start and they're recent run of play.
                            Hawthorne Effect.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• NHL refs not having their best week. Lots of chippy stuff this week, the cousins-gulbrandson from tonight was just bad

Comment

• Annual Wild gala was last night. Their AGM, who recently signed a new deal, and them have decided to part ways today. Wild will not comment further. Hmmmm…

Another casualty of a company holiday party
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X