Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To be fair the wild were only leading for like 25 seconds

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      To be fair the wild were only leading for like 25 seconds
      All the more indicative...

      ●︿●

      Comment


      • In other news the Canucks and Flames are going to play today even though they've both been eliminated and the postseason has begun.
        Last edited by state of hockey; 05-19-2021, 03:09 PM.
        the state of hockey is good

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          The Wild blew a late 1-goal lead and lost a chance to go up 2 games to 0 in a playoff series ever. At least they still have a chance to win the series but local playoff futility in the TC is so bad I have to wonder when a goat is going to be sacrificed.

          The Vikings haven't won 2 consecutive playoff games since 1987, and before that it was 1976.

          The Twins have lost 1,245 straight playoff games to the Yankmees.

          The Timberwolves?



          Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
          You forgot one.

          (Just wanted to rub salt in that particular wound)
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            In other news the Canucks and Flames are going to play today even though they've both been eliminated and the postseason has begun.
            Will Grant Stuard be dropping the puck?
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

            North Dakota Hockey:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              You forgot one.

              (Just wanted to rub salt in that particular wound)
              No one cares about MSL. I guess we have the Lynx. \_(ツ)_/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                No one cares about MSL. I guess we have the Lynx. \_(ツ)_/
                I care. I'm someone.

                (I really just wanted to pour more salt in the Minnesota playoff wound after years of obnoxious Gopher fans)
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  I care. I'm someone.

                  (I really just wanted to pour more salt in the Minnesota playoff wound after years of obnoxious Gopher fans)
                  You can thank your own Donald for that. Gophers fans wouldn't have said two words to you ever were it not for that ********.

                  ; ^)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                    You can thank your own Donald for that. Gophers fans wouldn't have said two words to you ever were it not for that ********.

                    ; ^)
                    Oh Donald had nothing to do with the whole "State of Hockey!" attitude that has emanated from Minnesota for decades.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

                    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Oh Donald had nothing to do with the whole "State of Hockey!" attitude that has emanated from Minnesota for decades.
                      Pretty sure I never tossed that one out there but ok you hold your grudge. : )
                      Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-20-2021, 04:26 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                        Pretty sure I never tossed that one out there but ok you hold your grudge. : )
                        I obviously did. :^) But it has never been born from the belief that all Minnesota hockey players are better than players from elsewhere, or that Minnesota hockey fans are better than any others. I just recognize that this state is the craziest about the sport on all levels, youth to professional.

                        Of course, if it made some people good and mad, hey cool bonus. ;^)
                        the state of hockey is good

                        Comment


                        • You won't find me at a Corey Perry fan club meeting ever, but he did what he could to avoid Tavares last night.

                          Here's hoping Tavares is OK.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

                          North Dakota Hockey:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            You won't find me at a Corey Perry fan club meeting ever, but he did what he could to avoid Tavares last night.

                            Here's hoping Tavares is OK.
                            I just saw that. Pretty nasty.

                            https://twitter.com/i/status/1395529758092505088
                            A bad cause requires many words.

                            Comment


                            • Shuntaleft d'eyeland, John.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 05-21-2021, 10:22 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • Last night's game was definitely more of your typical Minnesota playoff game than the previous one. Oy.
                                the state of hockey is good

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X