NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Patrick Sharp has entered the chat*
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Detroit signs Kane to a one year deal.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Detroit signs Kane to a one year deal.
        Wooooooowwwwww. Did not see that one coming. In StevieY I trust...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• It's only for the rest of this season. Best case scenario he is reasonably productive for a 35 year-old, helps teach the young forwards, and has matured enough to avoid off-ice antics.

Comment

• Chicago puts Perry on waivers. Said his conduct was unacceptable.

rumor mill will calm down now
            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-28-2023, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Chicago puts Perry on waivers. Said his conduct was unacceptable.

rumor mill will calm down now
              So he definitely banged Bedard's Mom.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Well we know he didn’t sexually assault a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  That's what I concluded.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Next Red Wing signing?
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Next Red Wing signing?
                      Nah. Kane doesn't want his girlfriend to have relations with a teammate *again*.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I hope this Perry "incident" doesn't ruin the sterling reputation of the Chicago Blackhawks organization
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Press conference from the hawks coming up. Should be interesting since they’re such a transparent org

every arena they visit should be blasting “Stacy’s mom”

Comment

• Oh **** the Kraken play the Blackhawks tonight. Well, I know what I’m watching…
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Press conference from the hawks coming up. Should be interesting since they’re such a transparent org

every arena they visit should be blasting “Stacy’s mom”
                              You win today's internet.

Comment

• Chicago says it was a workplace incident and they termed him after investigation.

they also said the rumors going around are disgusting

no involvement of other players or their families, and apparently the other Blackhawk players do not know why he’s being termed
                                Whatever it was had to be bad enough to term the contract but not criminal or illegal

Comment

Working...
                                X