No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m assuming the Kraken are getting fined every game for their “Muckleshoot Indian Tribe” patch on their jersey too?
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The wilds other goalie just wore a mask in Sweden designed to reflect his Swedish heritage.

one of the Florida goalies has been wearing a fight cancer thing all month on his

and the team who covers up sexual assault has their jersey with a native headdress

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        I’m assuming the Kraken are getting fined every game for their “Muckleshoot Indian Tribe” patch on their jersey too?
        Maybe, in his last game, flower can strip down like Michael ontkean in slapshot and be wearing a pride flag and his native mask. While flipping off Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Maybe, in his last game, flower can strip down like Michael ontkean in slapshot and be wearing a pride flag and his native mask. While flipping off Gary.
          Favorite comment I saw: “Flower’s wife not being blonde was too political for the NHL.”
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Personally, I want Brian Burke to fight some of these owners in a barn in Lake Placid. Burkie wins and this s- stops.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Fleury is wearing the mask in warmup.

eat it Gary

Comment

• I wonder if flower did this in his own or if the wild condoned him wearing it after they were warned about the fine (which it sounds like now isn’t coming).

i would not be surprised if Mr thin blue line Leipold himself was behind this. One of the most fragile pieces of **** in the game.

Says a lot about anyone whose is offended by honoring native Americans. ESP after Minnesota boy Bucha dies. And on thanksgiving

Comment

• Blackhawk’s announce organizational decision to remove Corey Perry “for the foreseeable future” . Gotta be something bad for this trash org to remove him

Fleurys mask now up to $15,500 in auction

Comment

• Wild fire head coach Evanson and assistant coach Bob woods

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Wild fire head coach Evanson and assistant coach Bob woods
                      I didn't mind Evason as a head coach, but I always thought he was wound just a bit too tight. I'm not sure that personality type fits in with today's professional athletes.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I didn't mind Evason as a head coach, but I always thought he was wound just a bit too tight. I'm not sure that personality type fits in with today's professional athletes.
                        Agreed.

just not sure what magic anyone else can work with how Billy g has tied their hands

Comment

• Evason has yet to coach a team to a 1st round playoff victory I believe. Sadly, the guy they replaced him with has the same dubious record. I don't mind canning Evason, but Guerin needs to go also.

Comment

• Darby Hendrickson is invincible.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Darby Hendrickson is invincible.
                              Right???

i had to chuckle when I saw that his brother is the listing agent for Koivus house. Not enough sage in the world to clear that place of the bad juju

Comment

• Someone started a rumor that the reason Corey Perry is not with the blackhawks is because he slept with bedards mom on the moms trip early November

I’m thinking that’s just something that was a meme and someone took it seriously…

Comment

Working...
                                X