Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah they deserve this embarrassing exit.

**** you norm

Comment

• Um, sure.

Benn: "The game happens fast, emotions are high. Obviously I would have liked to not fall on him and use my stick as a landing point."
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Huh. I didn't realize Benn was such a fan of the musical Chicago...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• 2 games for Benn.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Burns might have turned Tkachuk into a eunuch.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

US beats Sweden 4-3 in OT to take Group A. Kind of hard to decipher what happened because any discussion have devolved into a Swedish salt mine over “dirty American play”.

US takes first place in Group A and will play either Slovakia or Latvia for the inevitable quarterfinal loss.
              I was wrong on multiple fronts with this one.

a) The US actually played Czechia.

b) The US actually won 3-0.

It should be noted that Czechia had to travel from Riga to Tampere while the US got to stay in Tampere.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Burns might have turned Tkachuk into a eunuch.
                And then Tkachuk turned the Carolina Hurricanes into golfers.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• US loses to Germany in the semifinals 4-3 in OT after leading in the third period.

How David Quinn was hired again by USA Hockey after the Olympics debacle is a mystery.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• USA Hockey’s all time record in World Championships semifinals: 0-12.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

USA Hockey’s all time record in World Championships semifinals: 0-12.
                      Me: That can't be true, surely they've won it before.
                      *Wikipedia*
                      Best result: Gold (1933, 1960), last Silver in 1956
                      Me: Oh.

And 1956 and 1960 don't really count because the Olympics doubled as the Worlds then. The last silver they won in an IIHF-specific World Championship was 1950, but despite finishing 2nd they didn't even get silver medals because the European champion apparently received silver. So they finished second but won bronze.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Two games in a row that Vegas could not hold a lead very long. For a team that's known for it's D, that should not happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                          Two games in a row that Vegas could not hold a lead very long. For a team that's known for it's D, that should not happen.
                          Vegas is done. They're going to be the first team in history to p*ss away a 3-0 lead in a conference final.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

US loses to Germany in the semifinals 4-3 in OT after leading in the third period.

How David Quinn was hired again by USA Hockey after the Olympics debacle is a mystery.
                            GWG by WMU alum Frederik Tiffels. Given USA's record in this and that it's for teams who missed the playoffs, I assume no coaches worth a damn want the job.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Vegas is done. They're going to be the first team in history to p*ss away a 3-0 lead in a conference final.
                              Dallas appreciates this post.

Comment

• So this remains the only time Vegas blew a 3-0 lead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTXt5Boh0PI

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X