No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning to warm to idea of kraken vs Vegas just to hear the epic level of whining that would ensue

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Vezina version of Sergei Bobrovsky has entered the chat.
      https://***********/mirtle/status/16...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

• Bummer, knies has concussion and is out at least next two games, likely rest of series

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

The Rangers contained NJ the first two games. Remember, people were talking about a NY sweep. Let's see how long Carolina can do it.
          Two games at least. It looked early that NJ had some good ideas, but that seemed to be more a PP thing than 5 on 5.

Comment

• Gerard Gallant shown the door by the Rangers.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Well, Edmonton's offense certainly showed up for this game. TBD on the defense and goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Well, Edmonton's offense certainly showed up for this game. TBD on the defense and goaltending.
                They were their game one. 4 goals should win. That D was atrocious. Tonight, it’s much better- which is highlighted by the back check of McDavid. They’ve held Vegas to 17 shots, most of which came after it was 4-0.

Comment

• I guess it just takes the Devils 2 games before they can start playing a series.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Felt like the leafs were not going to win that game. They are just too sloppy with the puck.

Comment

• Does it feel like any team left in the playoffs are great? For me it feels like all the teams left are just good.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                          Does it feel like any team left in the playoffs are great?
                          Not since 1983.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Does it feel like any team left in the playoffs are great? For me it feels like all the teams left are just good.
                            I think at times, some of the teams show some pretty impressive play, but not great.

What 'bugs' me about Toronto is just how sloppy they are with the puck. Florida does not have to put much pressure on the breakout because the Leafs are just dumping the puck around the zone without looking and without the other players moving around to help. I don't see the other teams struggling with that so much- and it's one of the chronic problems that drives me nuts here in Ann Arbor.

Comment

Does it feel like any team left in the playoffs are great? For me it feels like all the teams left are just good.
                              Just another reason why yet another 1st round exit by the Wild is crushingly disappointing.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There was really only one “great” team this season and that was Boston. The West especially was a jumbled mess this year.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X