Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean hits continually called. Not sure how any of these guys know what hits they can make night to night

Comment

• John Forslund and Eddie Olczyk about to be Alaska Airlines MVP Gold members in this playoffs. Thursday in Denver, Friday in LA, Seattle yesterday, LA tonight and back to Seattle tomorrow.

(They're working together on TNT for the LA-EDM series and also work together on the Seattle local broadcast)
      Last edited by Jimjamesak; 04-23-2023, 08:39 PM.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Very good clip.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Have his fines or suspension been announced yet? You can’t just publicly speak truth when it comes to league officials.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Toronto comes back from a 4-1 deficit to take a 3-1 series lead.

I shudder to think of the ways this could still go sideways for them

Comment

• What the hell, Makar? THAT’S late.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Yeah I mean….he should have a hearing for that one

Comment

• Is Tampa choking or just setting up Toronto for the inevitable pain?
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Yeah I mean….he should have a hearing for that one
                    He won't. Maybe a fine.

Two minutes for knocking out the other team's best scorer.

NHL Playoff Hockey.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Is Tampa choking or just setting up Toronto for the inevitable pain?
                      I think the Leafs are actually for real this season. But Tampa is not the Tampa of the last 3 Cup runs. Boston-Toronto will be must watch hockey.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Now that Colorado has tied it up I guarantee Makar scores the winner.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Now that Colorado has tied it up I guarantee Makar scores the winner.
                          Nope! Eberle in OT. Appeared to be Makar’s man, though. :^)
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Nope! Eberle in OT. Appeared to be Makar’s man, though. :^)
                            I love to be proven wrong. :-)
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Looked at the replay, Eberle definitely shot it through Makar.

Can you believe it?!? I CAN…

(Fun fact: My Canadian colleagues were absolutely shocked I knew that reference)
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Shockingly, Cale Makar will have a hearing today.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X