NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God your Schtick gets old.

Vegas beats jets in 2OT. Can’t stand either of these two teams and just hope winner gets smacked next round

Comment

• Kraken continuing their tradition of playing like absolute @s$ at home.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Sports scheduling people were not very well coordinated tonight in Seattle. Kraken, Sounders, and Mariners all playing at the same time tonight.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Sports scheduling people were not very well coordinated tonight in Seattle. Kraken, Sounders, and Mariners all playing at the same time tonight.
          So you're saying they don't need a basketball team? ;-)
          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

So you're saying they don't need a basketball team? ;-)
            Well, a men's team would be nice...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Watching the Kraken in the playoffs you can see the three big holes: Poor goaltending (though Grubauer has been ok but not great), playoff inexperience (Beniers especially), and a lack of game changing players (the top line has been terrible all series).

I can't really be surprised by the series so far.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

A "rinky dink" team.
                One might call it a "Mickey Mouse organization".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Watching the Kraken in the playoffs you can see the three big holes: Poor goaltending (though Grubauer has been ok but not great), playoff inexperience (Beniers especially), and a lack of game changing players (the top line has been terrible all series).

I can't really be surprised by the series so far.
                  The fact they made the playoffs at all surprised me. Figured they'd be another year or two away.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The fact they made the playoffs at all surprised me. Figured they'd be another year or two away.
                    They corrected what they missed in the expansion draft and assembled a bunch of chip on their shoulder, "too good for the AHL, not good enough for the NHL," types, sprinkled with some "can steal you a dozen games" goaltending.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It helped that most of the west was pretty garbage this season. That, and a few long winning streaks back in January and February.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Game 1 was total luck. Total luck doesn't win consistently.
                        No s**t but every team needs some luck as well as some outstanding play in the playoffs. Look - the Wild aren't going to win the SC this year imho but they certainly have a chance to finish off Dallas. Considering their cap restraints that would be pretty remarkable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          God your Schtick gets old.

Vegas beats jets in 2OT. Can’t stand either of these two teams and just hope winner gets smacked next round
                          I guess I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than crushed again like I was this Spring. Personal flaw for sure. I admire those who can do it differently.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Sheldon Keefe with an actual reasonable take on NHL Playoff officiating.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I was driving last night during this game, so was listening to it with the Tampa radio crew, which I think includes Phil Esposito. Esposito spent at least two periods complaining how Tampa was getting screwed by the officials.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Yeah he’s not wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X