Clear All

• Hawks aren’t re-signing Toews.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• So, a Wild v Avs 1st round.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        So, a Wild v Avs 1st round.
        Only if the Avs lose tonight
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

So, a Wild v Avs 1st round.
          And a Hudson River battle -- Rangers vs. Devils.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Looking like another first round exit for the Wild. This playoff format is not kind to them.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Looking like another first round exit for the Wild. This playoff format is not kind to them.
              Let's be honest. You'd say that regardless of the opposition. :-)
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Let's be honest. You'd say that regardless of the opposition. :-)
                Probably. But usually silently I am cautiously optimistic. I have no optimism this year. Especially after the Gopher kick to the nads. After that I think I may be even more pessimistic about sports.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Canada gets a scare in women’s worlds, surviving Sweden 3-2 in OT.

US game was surprisingly close, with the US only winning 3-0 against Germany.

US vs Czechia and Canada vs Switzerland in the semis.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Pens fire Burke, Hextall, and Pryor (Pres of hockey operations, GM, assist. GM).

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Looking like another first round exit for the Wild. This playoff format is not kind to them.
                      This playoff format is terrible. Line them up 1v8, 2v7... 2v3 division is not it.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

This playoff format is terrible. Line them up 1v8, 2v7... 2v3 division is not it.
                        You mispelled 1/16, 2/15, ...

Get rid of the conferences and divisions and just rank them 1 to 32. Or split into two 16-team leagues with no interleague and let them play out 50 game seasons and playoffs, and then have the league champs meet in a one round Stanley Cup.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

You mispelled 1/16, 2/15, ...

Get rid of the conferences and divisions and just rank them 1 to 32. Or split into two 16-team leagues with no interleague and let them play out 50 game seasons and playoffs, and then have the league champs meet in a one round Stanley Cup.
                          I am good with dropping divisions if the schedule is balanced then line them up 1v16, 2v15.
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• US women have a four goal 3rd period to beat Canada 6-3 for the world title. Breaks Canada’s two year streak.

Total championships are now 12-10 Canada. Not bad since Canada started with an 8-0 lead.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Not that I plan to watch a ton either way, but the Wild and Wolves having CST start times in the playoffs of 8:30 or later....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Not that I plan to watch a ton either way, but the Wild and Wolves having CST start times in the playoffs of 8:30 or later....
                                Opening faceoff tonight is 8:50 P.M. What a joke. Kids can't even watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X