Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2021: I Pledge Allegiance to Gritty

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Tonight's Rangers/Capitals game on ESPN is being simulcast on Disney Channel. They cartooned the players and rink and are calling it the "Big City Greens Classic." They're utilizing the player and puck trackers to animate the game.

    It's... interesting.
    It's something.

    Edit: My 13 year old daughter thought it was funny and actually watched.
    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 03-14-2023, 08:40 PM.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

    Comment




    • Is the linesman the Norm MacDonald character from Mike Tyson Mysteries?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Flyers GM son is a real piece of ****

        he plays for mercy hurst (after being kicked out of asu). Marcy hurst is investigating

        https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpi...tm_name=iossmf

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Flyers GM son is a real piece of ****

          he plays for mercy hurst (after being kicked out of asu). Marcy hurst is investigating

          https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpi...tm_name=iossmf
          The first thing I thought of was Tommy Udo.

          A bad cause requires many words.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post


            Is the linesman the Norm MacDonald character from Mike Tyson Mysteries?
            No, and I’m not even going to try to explain Big City Greens.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

            Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              No, and I’m not even going to try to explain Big City Greens.
              I read the Wikipedia page. It sounds like something Jim Gaffigan should be in.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Mayhem. Binnington lost his mind, again. Fleury willing to fight him

                match penalty for that absolute POS

                Comment


                • Wow now schenn kicked out.

                  blues have the temperament of a rabid toddler

                  Comment


                  • My god fleury wore a mic last night and tbis video is hilarious

                    https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/16...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

                    Comment


                    • That is some Grade A comedy, ha ha ha...
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                      Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                      Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                      Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                      Comment


                      • San Jose sharks are so embarrassing. 3 players decline to participate in pride night, with one releasing a statement he is a Christian who believes in bible and can’t support that lifestyle.

                        Put on that military Jersey without shame though, you POS

                        also believe he’s played games on Sunday as cherry-picking what to follow like all the other fake, piece of **** Christians

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          San Jose sharks are so embarrassing. 3 players decline to participate in pride night, with one releasing a statement he is a Christian who believes in bible and can’t support that lifestyle.

                          Put on that military Jersey without shame though, you POS

                          also believe he’s played games on Sunday as cherry-picking what to follow like all the other fake, piece of **** Christians
                          I'm sure they justify wars because they must read God kills bad people, and wars are good against bad. Who cares if both sides think they are "good" and the other side "bad".

                          Killing another person is clearly not as bad as your neighbor is married to a person of the same sex, apparently.

                          Comment


                          • So glad the a-la-cart Christian has an issue with homosexuality but no problem with working on the sabbath.

                            Can we hold a public stoning to kill him for those Sunday games, or is his .895 sv% death enough?
                            Last edited by aparch; 03-19-2023, 03:24 PM.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                            Live Radio from 100.3

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              San Jose sharks are so embarrassing. 3 players decline to participate in pride night, with one releasing a statement he is a Christian who believes in bible and can’t support that lifestyle.

                              Put on that military Jersey without shame though, you POS

                              also believe he’s played games on Sunday as cherry-picking what to follow like all the other fake, piece of **** Christians
                              Hey go easy on Reimer, with an .895 SV% apparently this is the only thing he successfully stopped.

                              Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                              KDR

                              Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                              Test to see if I can add this.

                              Comment


                              • Fanatics will become the official uniform supplier of the NHL for ten years beginning in 2024.

                                Honestly I didn’t even realize they made things. I thought they were just a giant retailer.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                                1966, 1986, 2007

                                Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X