Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    His (Lemieux's) kid isn't any better.
    Hopefully with the newer rules, and the passing away of the Hurr Durr Fight! fan, he won't be able to cripple anyone.

How's Bertuzzi doing these days BTW? Did COVID maybe do some good work? Can always hope.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Mike Grier introduced as San Jose's new GM
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Oh god. Rumors that kaprizov may have purchased illegal military id and Russian authorities may be looking for him. Russia has already detained another player who evaded military service

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Oh god. Rumors that kaprizov may have purchased illegal military id and Russian authorities may be looking for him. Russia has already detained another player who evaded military service
          Yeah, they’re getting desperate militarily and now they’re looking for more bargaining chips.

Hopefully Kaprizov and others GTFO safely.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Yeah, they’re getting desperate militarily and now they’re looking for more bargaining chips.

Hopefully Kaprizov and others GTFO safely.
            And their families potentially

Comment

• Someone on Twitter said this is due to their time with CSKA Moscow. Is it seriously still an “army” team?
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Someone on Twitter said this is due to their time with CSKA Moscow. Is it seriously still an “army” team?
                Yes.

Officially, the team is owned by Russia's Rosneft Oil Company, but Rosneft is a state run.

The catch is every male aged 18 to 27 in Russia needs to complete one year of military service. Athletes can push off their year of service.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Supposedly his exemption expired June 30. IF true then he better have gotten out by then

Comment

• An update

https://www.ballysports.com/north/ne...YuOY&fs=e&s=cl

Comment

• Slavfkovsky goes #1 to Montreal. Would've been my pick as well.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Wow, Nemec goes #2 to New Jersey. Slovakia takes the first two picks.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Emily Kaplan: How far along are you in the rebuild?

Yzerman: Well, it's my third year as GM, so we're in the third year of the rebuild.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Kirill tried to get back to the US twice recently and was denied. Once in Dubai, once in Caribbean. He doesn’t have a US work visa.

Sounds like embassies are behind, nhl probably needs to start worrying about this as many euros were granted exception last year

Comment

• Assuming what Russo has said is true, I have some questions…

if Kap isn’t wanted by military, then why did he fly to Dubai and try to come here, and then fly to Caribbean and try to get here via ship? That doesn’t seem like behavior of a guy who has no issues.

if he just doesn’t have his work visa yet, then the wild should fix that.

if his military deferment expired in June 30 and he didn’t already have another exemption, he’s an idiot for going home. I know the wild begged him not to go to Russia and he fled back there fast. Heck the Euro wild player in my hood was gone shockingly fast after the last games

so I have questions. If it was uncertain he could get a visa in time, not having a current one with his exemption expiring…yikes

Comment

• It doesn't appear to be military related from everything I've read.

Comment

Working...
                                X