Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOTUS 15: Help Us, Ruth Bader Ginsburg! You're Our Only Hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    If MY WIFE texted Mark Meadows 29 times telling him to overturn the election THEY WOULDNT LET ME BACK ON TELEVISION
    https://***********/ElieNYC/status/1507208082404909056

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    https://***********/cbsnews/status/1...Tv-LbIp2pxUlwg

Well, well, well.

Ginni Thomas has at least 29 messages with Mark Meadows about turning over the election.
    She was all in on Sydney Powell, Guiliani, and Q. Even funnier Clarence Thomas (without citing reasons) was the only hold out in an 8-1 ruling regarding the turnover or materials to the Jan 6th commission.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Military tribunals? Throw her *** in jail and get him off the court. For ****s sake. If kagan walked near someone who planned a coup she’d be strung up already

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    https://***********/cbsnews/status/1...Tv-LbIp2pxUlwg

Well, well, well.

Ginni Thomas has at least 29 messages with Mark Meadows about turning over the election.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

You would be correct that this is the longest stretch. The previous long was the gap between adding Arizona (February 1912) and Alaska (January 1959), a period of nearly 47 years.

But not quite twice as long. It has been approximately 62 years and 7 months since Hawaii was added in August 1959.

No other gap has extended more than 15 years.
    There is so much in this post that blows my mind. I've never really thought about it in these terms before.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

We'll need to pick up at least 2 Senators to do that.

DC Statehood, ding ding ding.

This must be the longest we have ever gone without adding a state. It might be twice as long as the prior longest.
    You would be correct that this is the longest stretch. The previous long was the gap between adding Arizona (February 1912) and Alaska (January 1959), a period of nearly 47 years.

But not quite twice as long. It has been approximately 62 years and 7 months since Hawaii was added in August 1959.

No other gap has extended more than 15 years.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Replacing Clarence with a Liberal would be a Godsend. And this time pick the psycho liberal that they all hate and just ram it through like they did.
    We'll need to pick up at least 2 Senators to do that.

DC Statehood, ding ding ding.

This must be the longest we have ever gone without adding a state. It might be twice as long as the prior longest.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Replacing Clarence with a Liberal would be a Godsend. And this time pick the psycho liberal that they all hate and just ram it through like they did.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    When is the vote on KBJ?

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So where is Clarence?

they gonna wheel him around weekend at Bernie’s style if he croaks
    I was just about to ask what the precedence is here. RGB had health updates but I can’t remember if they continued after she went to the hospital or if they just made the announcement she was there and then the announcement that she was out.

Because right now it’s radio silence. And if I’m not mistaken when he was admitted has now been backdated by three days.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    So where is Clarence?

they gonna wheel him around weekend at Bernie’s style if he croaks

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Ted Cruz stepping in to make sure he's the biggest *******.
    They banged gavel and he said bang as loud as you want and kept howling.

dems need to do something

https://***********/noliewithbtc/sta...032792581?s=21

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Judge Jackson just bodyslammed Tom Cotton by reminding him that you can't just not follow the Constitution when it suits your safety needs. Tom Cotton thinks all of Guantonomo Bay should have been firing squaded without due process.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Republicans double down on trying to destroy the very fabric of American Jurisprudence. Read up on the Ted Cruz letter. It will SHOCK the conscience.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Ted Cruz stepping in to make sure he's the biggest *******.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X