Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOTUS 15: Help Us, Ruth Bader Ginsburg! You're Our Only Hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 15: Help Us, Ruth Bader Ginsburg! You're Our Only Hope!

Nah they will give Trump his victory...and completely neuter Congressional Oversight.

To the Gary Johnson/Jill Stein voters and the clowns who stayed home...GO **** YOURSELVES WITH COVID LACED BASEBALL BATS YOU SELFISH ****S! Every bad decision this court makes is on you.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The media types seem to think Gorsuch might be in play

(dont hold your breathe )
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He’ll pull a Susan Collins. He knows who his masters are

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Nah they will give Trump his victory...and completely neuter Congressional Oversight.

To the Gary Johnson/Jill Stein voters and the clowns who stayed home...GO **** YOURSELVES WITH COVID LACED BASEBALL BATS YOU SELFISH ****S! Every bad decision this court makes is on you.
          This. This exactly.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            He’ll pull a Susan Collins. He knows who his masters are
            Naive question: once appointed why would a SCJ need masters? I don't ask in the sense that I expect across the board integrity but it's really effing bothersome that issues that should so obviously be judged a certain way are instead so often left up to petty political lines.

Comment

"We’re asking for temporary presidential immunity” - Trump attorney Jay Sekulow.

Saying the quiet part out loud again.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Naive question: once appointed why would a SCJ need masters? I don't ask in the sense that I expect across the board integrity but it's really effing bothersome that issues that should so obviously be judged a certain way are instead so often left up to petty political lines.
                They shouldnt have masters or vote on party lines.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  "We’re asking for temporary presidential immunity” - Trump attorney Jay Sekulow.

Saying the quiet part out loud again.
                  Once a Democrat is in the White House, that temporary immunity gets lifted, obviously.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      You know what's more distracting than the actual request? Fighting it all the way up to the SCOTUS. This could have been behind him years ago if he just wanted to avoid a distraction.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        You know what's more distracting than the actual request? Fighting it all the way up to the SCOTUS. This could have been behind him years ago if he just wanted to avoid a distraction.
                        Which is why he's obviously hiding something big. Probably that he's not really a billionaire anymore, and that a majority of his veneer of mega-wealth is actually debts which are held by offshore interests. Interests which, since he refused to place his private businesses into any sort of blind trust, make him vulnerable to foreign influence/blackmail.

I mean, it's so obvious he's terrified of any of this going public that it's the only logical explanation. If it were tax evasion a majority of voters would probably be jealous, and it would make him look like the business genius he's always claimed to be.

Comment

Comment

This whole thing is good. The piece itself is fun but if you just go into the decision and start reading at any random point... well, it is an experience.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Today or tomorrow, I'm expecting SCOTUS to hand their decision on whether LGBTQ+ workers are covered under the Civil Rights Act. If the decision goes as I expect it will, I'll need you to listen to me and not tell me to tone it down.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Today or tomorrow, I'm expecting SCOTUS to hand their decision on whether LGBTQ+ workers are covered under the Civil Rights Act. If the decision goes as I expect it will, I'll need you to listen to me and not tell me to tone it down.
                                It didn't come down today, and they aren't scheduled to release opinions tomorrow, so the earliest you'd see it is Monday. And you'll give yourself an ulcer trying to predict when it'll be issued. Could be any time between now and the end of June.

Comment

Working...
                                X