X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Because they want to invade somebody, and then want peace and keep what they took. You can’t be that dumb.

That is what they would be giving countries the green light to do. Xi would love to invade Taiwan, and then ask for peace and keep it. But I bet once Argentina invaded Brazil, Lula would change his tune immediately.

Maybe an example even someone as clueless as you would understand- if Canada decided to take Maine, you would be ok with it for “peace”? I thought not.
    Countries do what they think is in their best interest. Shouldn’t it be concerning that more counties aren’t taking our side and backing Ukraine? The invasion has definitely been an L for Russia but I think just as significantly it has been an L for us diplomatically. Even countries we would consider strong allies have been lukewarm in their support of Ukraine.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

We are waiting for Ontario to annex Michigan. That would increase Canada’s population by at least 50%.
    Free Healthcare as a trade off for border crossing checks with Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio?

I'd get my passport in a hearbeat so I could keep going home. Get it done Gretch!

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    I, on the other hand, would be fine with it.

moi par contre ?a m'irait bien
    We are waiting for Ontario to annex Michigan. That would increase Canada’s population by at least 50%.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    if Canada decided to take Maine, you would be ok with it for “peace”? I thought not.
    I, on the other hand, would be fine with it.

moi par contre ?a m'irait bien

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Are you new here?
    He loves modi, xi and Putin. Authoritarians are his jam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X