This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Considering what he's going through with Twitter right now, that's probably part of the strategy for him.
    Problem is all the bots are speaking to him after they vote so he looks dumb. Including:

That is the Ukrainian Ambassador to Germany!

Here is the thread: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1576969255031296000

edit: best response "Elon who owned your daddy's emerald mine in 1783?"
    Last edited by Handyman; 10-03-2022, 03:37 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Problem is all the bots are speaking to him after they vote so he looks dumb. Including:

That is the Ukrainian Ambassador to Germany!

Here is the thread: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1576969255031296000

edit: best response "Elon who owned your daddy's emerald mine in 1783?"
      That's simply an amazing response from a formal government official.

Comment

• Take Musk, Bezos, Thiel, and Zuckerberg. Throw them in a pit with a stream of clean water running through it.

Throw one live chicken down at noon every day.

Stream it live to everyone on Earth.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Japan emergency broadcast about missile launch from NK

https://twitter.com/aletweetsnews/st...MNqOX56L9cpEYQ

US embassy seems to confirm

https://twitter.com/acstokyo/status/...MNqOX56L9cpEYQ

Comment

• I just read this on a milblog and I actually gasped.

The Russians have not built fallback positions. This is why as they lose ground they cannot risk a stout defense or have an orderly withdrawal to the next position. There isn't one.

These guys ignored the most basic lesson of 5000 years of military strategy.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I just read this on a milblog and I actually gasped.

The Russians have not built fallback positions. This is why as they lose ground they cannot risk a stout defense or have an orderly withdrawal to the next position. There isn't one.

Between this forum, Twitter, and the occasional Facebook post, it has been repeated over and over and over that the logistics dorks in the US Military are the real heros who make the wheels turn.

Russia seems to have cut that step out in an effort to siphon money.

I still can't believe that this March the Ukrainians were looking at guerilla warfare in Kyiv to hold off the Russians, and today, thanks to the lack of any logistics from the Russians, they're driving the Orcs from the eastern fringes. Unbelievable, and a testament to the logistics personel for Ukraine.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Between this forum, Twitter, and the occasional Facebook post, it has been repeated over and over and over that the logistics dorks in the US Military are the real heros who make the wheels turn.

Russia seems to have cut that step out in an effort to siphon money.

I still can't believe that this March the Ukrainians were looking at guerilla warfare in Kyiv to hold off the Russians, and today, thanks to the lack of any logistics from the Russians, they're driving the Orcs from the eastern fringes. Unbelievable, and a testament to the logistics personel for Ukraine.
                But Tuckster told me Putin was winning the war?!?!? and Elon says that Ukraine should end a knee to him!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• **** Putin and **** Musk. This world has lost it's mind with these idiots with so much power.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    **** Putin and **** Musk. This world has lost it's mind with these idiots with so much power.
                    Late Stage Feudalism was probably a hoot, too.

I look forward to Capitalist Times dinner shows, where billionaires send wage slaves into wars and iPod factories while we gorge ourselves on Big Gulp cups of Hennessy.

Last edited by Kepler; 10-04-2022, 08:25 AM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I just read this on a milblog and I actually gasped.

To add to the abuse- one thing that Putin has done is revert back to some dumb WWII thinking, where both Hitler and Stalin decided that "hold at all costs" was a good way to show the world how big his ***** is. And without a back up plan, as it would be "bad for morale".

I actually suspect that the lack of winter prep is partially that, as well. Not completely, as we see the new recruits being told to get feminine products because they don't have enough first aid stuff.

After this many months, vlad seems to think this will be an easy win, still.

The crazy thing now is that Ukraine is being supplied with stuff developed to make up the numerical difference between the west and USSR in a ground war. Just in time for cannon fodder to be sent in.

I really wonder if any large groups will decide to shoot the leader insisting to kill them all and defect to Ukraine just as the battle starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        **** Putin and **** Musk. This world has lost it's mind with these idiots with so much power.
                        Some massive irony- much of what is coming out of Ukraine is doing it via starlink. Will Musk turn off the coverage?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          "France wins wars with armies.
                          Britain wins wars with navies.
                          America wins wars with clipboards."
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

To add to the abuse- one thing that Putin has done is revert back to some dumb WWII thinking, where both Hitler and Stalin decided that "hold at all costs" was a good way to show the world how big his ***** is. And without a back up plan, as it would be "bad for morale".

I actually suspect that the lack of winter prep is partially that, as well. Not completely, as we see the new recruits being told to get feminine products because they don't have enough first aid stuff.

After this many months, vlad seems to think this will be an easy win, still.

The crazy thing now is that Ukraine is being supplied with stuff developed to make up the numerical difference between the west and USSR in a ground war. Just in time for cannon fodder to be sent in.

I really wonder if any large groups will decide to shoot the leader insisting to kill them all and defect to Ukraine just as the battle starts.
                            I think you are more likely to see mass surrenders to avoid the gulags.

Post War Russian Federation is going to be a hoot to watch. Things are going to get u-g-l-y...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Post War Russian Federation is going to be a hoot to watch. Things are going to get u-g-l-y...
                              And to think, the Russian Federation is a conservatives dream land.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I think you are more likely to see mass surrenders to avoid the gulags.

That is assuming we all live and Putin doesn’t take out the world in a grand exit.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X