US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Time to send a-10’s and f-16’s to Ukraine.
    God you're a ****ing putz.

I'm sorry your pen15 is so small.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Appeasement didn’t work in the 30’s and it’s not going to work now.
      Who's been appeasing, ****wit?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Who's been appeasing, ****wit?
        Bush, Obama, and Trump are the first three that come to mind. You and Kepler certainly would like to as well, as is your right, but I don’t think that is the way to go when it comes to dealing with someone like Putin.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Bush, Obama, and Trump are the first three that come to mind. You and Kepler certainly would like to as well, as is your right, but I don’t think that is the way to go when it comes to dealing with someone like Putin.
          So, anything short of full-blown WWIII is appeasement. Got it.

Go away, until you grow up and can talk about serious issues seriously, with consideration and understanding.

Right now, you're just John McCain singing "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" Idiot.

Comment

• Drew, which branch did you serve in?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

So, anything short of full-blown WWIII is appeasement. Got it.

Go away, until you grow up and can talk about serious issues seriously, with consideration and understanding.

Right now, you're just John McCain singing "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" Idiot.
              Putin is the aggressor. WWIII would be horrific but if that is what Putin wants the only way we can stop him is militarily. He’s not rational and pretending he is won’t solve anything.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Drew, which branch did you serve in?
                The trenches of Susie’s cooter

Comment

The only one of those who was bad was the most recent one- who didn't just appease putin, but enabled him- especially by telling the world and his worshipers that the US intel was 100% wrong on Russia. Stop thinking that Bush and Obama are anywhere NEAR what dumpy did.

And with hindsight, what should have GBII done? Tell us, oh wise one.

Follow that up with what BHO should have done, oh wise one.

There's no way that dumpy would have ever gone against his leader. So no point even going there.

Other than a LOT of death and destruction, what in the world would massive military action actually do? You seem to think you know all of the answers.

This is ONE leader that has a handful of really rich buddies who lord over a country that is in a massive economic hole relative to just their own neighbor, who used to be Soviet partners. Why subject all of those people to death just to deal with one guy and his worshipers?

Comment

Putin is the aggressor. WWIII would be horrific but if that is what Putin wants the only way we can stop him is militarily. He’s not rational and pretending he is won’t solve anything.
                    Just pay $10 for DefCon on Steam and you can enjoy yourself while the adults are talking.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• So, appease the Russian madman by giving him what he wants. Good plan, genius.

Comment

• Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A coup d'?tat took place in Burkina Faso yesterday, which follows the most recent coup by the same affiliation in...

*checks notes*

... January 2022.

https://***********/BateFelix/status...39687650557952
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            A coup d'?tat took place in Burkina Faso yesterday, which follows the most recent coup by the same affiliation in...

*checks notes*

... January 2022.

https://***********/BateFelix/status...39687650557952
                            That picture looks like something from the Onion. That is a lot of people in front of a tiny news desk...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/JimmySecUK/statu...comGLUv6A&s=19

An extremely large explosion as a probable Russian ammunition dump in Southern Ukraine is destroyed by artillery fire...
                              It's pretty cool to see...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                dang, when I click, no video...

Comment

Working...
                                X