X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    https://twitter.com/ASLuhn/status/1574748009358819330

The Nord pipelines that ruptured are still leaking, largest gas slick is now almost a a half mile wide.

This is environmental terrorism if Russia allows it to continue to leak.
    More evidence that the planet and humanity has no shot.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      https://twitter.com/ASLuhn/status/1574748009358819330

The Nord pipelines that ruptured are still leaking, largest gas slick is now almost a a half mile wide.

This is environmental terrorism if Russia allows it to continue to leak.
      If they shut the valves its going to spew for awhile, I read a week anyway
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Canada is telling Canadian KHL players in Russia and Belarus to GTFO now.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          US embassy has advised Americans in Russia to leave immediately. That can’t be a great sign(the official reason is because dual citizens could be conscripted but who knows.)
          Also told them that Americans who protest conscription can be arrested so don't.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/stat...96097030500353

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That is conservatism in a nutshell. Perfectly logical.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Russian ships observed in area around time of pipeline explosions

https://twitter.com/natashabertrand/...KU4cAN-y8UjSOA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Russian ships observed in area around time of pipeline explosions

Shocking.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Russian ships observed in area around time of pipeline explosions

But but but Tuckums said we did it!
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Whoopsie Daisy

@jason_howerton: KAMALA: "The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea."

The frequency of the significant gaffes coming out of this administration really just defies belief.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...657095/video/1
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Truly history's greatest monster.

PANMUNJOM, South Korea, Sept 29 (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris said North Korea is a country with a "brutal dictatorship", an illegal arms programme and rampant human rights violations, issuing unusually strong criticism during a visit to the inter-Korean border on Thursday.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I would think the US has bigger things to worry about than what VP Harris says about North Korea, or Biden forgetting that some backbench rep no one would've otherwise heard of died last month, but I guess that's just me. And any complaints about gaffes coming from a Republican operative can be dismissed like a common housefly after 4 years of POTUS Tub O' Lard drooling his way through speeches and offending allies left and right.

Comment

• I'm perplexed* that four years of TFG and not a peep about the unyielding barrage of stupidity from him by posters like joe here, and then a dumb misspoken word is suddenly the end of the world.

All politicians jumble their words. Obama with the 57 states. Bush with the "misunderestimated". On and on. None of it means anything, these people talk a lot.

But now it's too much.

*ok I'm not perplexed at all.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• No it’s not perplexing at all.

it’s just pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                I'm perplexed* that four years of TFG and not a peep about the unyielding barrage of stupidity from him by posters like joe here, and then a dumb misspoken word is suddenly the end of the world.
                                Must be all that economic anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                                X