US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Again easy for you to say you don't live there...
    Live where? Germany?

You're right. And we should accept them here as well. Funny enough, the Muscovites are as white as the rest of Europe so they might have a chance at actually getting in.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What purpose would it serve any European Border Countries to open the borders and let them in? Why should they burn resources on people who openly hated them until they needed them?
      These countries need people.
      mookie let the boys know that they could go to school in Germany for free, only having to stay and work in Germany for 3 yrs after graduation when the where looking.
      couldn’t get any interest, but sciences are taught in English there, the universal language.
      people everywhere know English. Even if they deny it to you when you visit ;’j
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Speaking of which, Russia is now conscripting those they arrested for protesting the war.

So, just how large are the Ukrainian POW camps? Because you know this new conscripted Army is going to set a record time for immediate surrender.
        Or turning around and fragging their commanders :#)

Comment

Again easy for you to say you don't live there...
          -- Ron DeSantis

Then ship them here.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Edit: deleting. It's a lie.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Edit: deleting. It's a lie.
              Who said what now?
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• So, why did Putin invade Ukraine exactly? He's not stupid. He must have known all this would happen.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  So, why did Putin invade Ukraine exactly? He's not stupid. He must have known all this would happen.
                  Did he? Him big, them small, so him should easily win.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Who said what now?
                    I posted a link purporting to show something it didn't. The Z logo scraped off a van at the border. It wasn't at the border.
                    Code:

Comment

So, why did Putin invade Ukraine exactly? He's not stupid. He must have known all this would happen.
                      Clearly he was liberating Europe from a nazi threat in the Ukrainian military. Geez it's like you don't even care about their propaganda. ;-) (I don't try to divine reasoning on blood thirsty dictators, but it probably is something something MOTHERLAND something wheat something USSR something.)
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Clearly he was liberating Europe from a nazi threat in the Ukrainian military. Geez it's like you don't even care about their propaganda. ;-) (I don't try to divine reasoning on blood thirsty dictators, but it probably is something something MOTHERLAND something wheat something USSR something.)
                        Clearly gas/energy ;*)

Comment

• With Kepler 100% on this one. To advocate otherwise seems almost…inhumane.

Comment

A leader is only as good as their information. He had really bad information about (1) the ability of the Russian army, (2) the resolve of the Ukrainian people, and (3) the willingness of the West to oppose his land grab.

Putin is evil and awful but putting myself in his shoes I would also be really mad at my advisors. Of course, he probably only had access to such bad information because of the system he ran. Dissent and freedom of expression are a strength. They provide error correction. This is something authoritarians, from world leaders to religious figures to corporate officers, always miss. Democracy isn't just the right thing to do, it's also the most effective structure. It builds slowly, but it builds to last.

Last edited by Kepler; 09-23-2022, 09:33 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Burlosconi coming in with the hot take

https://***********/davcarretta/stat...mOQH4I4lvxxMdw

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

-- Ron DeSantis

Then ship them here.
                                Keep trying...your attempts are actually getting worse.

I have no problem with Russians coming here...but lets not equate them to people who actually are in danger in their country like the ones coming across our border mmkay. (or say The Ukrainians) Those people are actually in a life or death struggle and have to ****ing walk to get here...these self important jerkoffs just dont want to fight so they are running away by plane or car cause they have means. If they weren't being drafted they would be staying in the Motherland happily watching State TV talking to their Muscovite friends about how Ukraine is filled with Nazis and the very nations they want to now run to are awful and Russia will destroy them while turning a blind eye to war crimes and hanging on Putin's every word just like they were doing up until a week ago. The more you pretend they are the same the worse you actually look. (and if they were Americans you would be savaging them as "Good Little Germans" sitting idly by instead of "ending the Right") The tipoff should be, they arent asking for asylum, they arent requesting visas so they can start anew...they are just running like Ted Cruz when the power goes out.

And again, it is easy for you to say another sovereign nation should just open their borders. How very American of you...just tell everyone what to do cause it has no effect on you. If Europe wants to let them in fine, but it is not our job to tell them to do so. Again if they want to fly here I am 100% for it but I am not going to tell someone else (who will likely have to deal with the repercussions in one way or another from Russia) how they should deal with this. This is not a humanitarian crisis...that is in the Ukraine. Of course they aren't fleeing...

Anyways we are talking in circles so I am out. We both have our feelings on this best to just move on and go back to ripping Putin and his awful strategy.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X