• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The President of the United States of America Joseph R. Biden Jr:

I support a cease-fire
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Agreed that nothing will change until Netanyayhoo goes. Much like how Arafat was never sincere in his negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Agreed that nothing will change until Netanyayhoo goes. Much like how Arafat was never sincere in his negotiations.
        Good comparison.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah Arafat set back the chances of a Palestinian State decades with his stupid actions. Every death of a Palestinian since the mid-90s is partially his fault.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I’ve seen some really aggressive social media stuff from my Jewish friends. Like shockingly so- pretending Israel has never done anything wrong. And that it’s rampant anti Semitic to not condemn Palestinians

I’m just not falling for one side to blame here

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I’ve seen some really aggressive social media stuff from my Jewish friends. Like shockingly so- pretending Israel has never done anything wrong. And that it’s rampant anti Semitic to not condemn Palestinians

I’m just not falling for one side to blame here
              When the fighting gets going it always gets like this and I hate it. All people that support Palestine are Nazis, and all people that support Israel are Nazis. If you aren't whole hog on either side of the argument you're a Nazi because you're letting the Nazis win.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

When the fighting gets going it always gets like this and I hate it. All people that support Palestine are Nazis, and all people that support Israel are Nazis. If you aren't whole hog on either side of the argument you're a Nazi because you're letting the Nazis win.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UO6YlkYNJQ
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Interesting that with covid gone in Israel there would have been nothing too full the news.

except with the government scandals and elections
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And that it’s rampant anti Semitic to not condemn Palestinians
                    That's been a favorite claptrap of conservatives for years. The same conservatives who openly talk about their belief in world government conspiracies like Bilderberg and think George Soros is a Marxist Nazi Antichrist who self-funds the entire Democratic Party machine.

Comment

• Simple to write, but difficult to execute:

What solution to the Isreali/Palestine conflict will genuinely **** off both sides? Cause that is really the only viable solution here. Anything else will have one side feeling like they lost something of significance to the other...
                      Last edited by RaceBoarder; 05-19-2021, 10:31 PM.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That's been a favorite claptrap of conservatives for years. The same conservatives who openly talk about their belief in world government conspiracies like Bilderberg and think George Soros is a Marxist Nazi Antichrist who self-funds the entire Democratic Party machine.
                        These are my liberal Jewish friends posting this ****...proving that some of them are just completely blinded on this subject, which I don’t think is that shocking

Comment

These are my liberal Jewish friends posting this ****...proving that some of them are just completely blinded on this subject, which I don’t think is that shocking
                          Yeah I know those types...they think cause they went to Israel once (if they even did that!) they have some connection to it.

I have family there and I don't act that way...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've been there and want to get back. But you need some pretty ridiculous goggles to not notice the difference in living conditions. Israel does not have clean hands. I have liberal family that scream at me for saying that. They're the in laws, though, so that's a bonus.

I am however equally irritated by the woke celebrities boiling the entire thing down to big bad Israel punishing the sweet innocent Palestinians that have never done anything wrong.
                            Last edited by state of hockey; 05-19-2021, 11:25 PM.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              I am however equally irritated by the woke celebrities
                              Can we all just agree to ignore all celebrities? Their opinion shouldn't either bolster or tarnish an issue. I have no idea why they ever speak or why anybody quotes them.
                              Cornell University
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Occam's Razor.

Israel is at war with Hamas, Jewish-Arab mob violence has erupted inside Israel, and the West Bank is experiencing its deadliest unrest in years. Yet this may all bolster Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Just over a week ago, the longtime Israeli leader’s political career seemed all but over. He had failed to form a coalition government following an indecisive parliamentary election, and his political rivals were on the cusp of pushing him out of office.

Now, as Israel and Gaza’s Hamas rulers wage their fourth war in just over a decade, Netanyahu’s fortunes have changed dramatically. His rivals’ prospects have crumbled, Netanyahu is back in his comfortable role as Mr. Security, and the country could soon be headed for yet another election campaign that would guarantee him at least several more months in office.

The stunning turn of events has raised questions about whether Netanyahu’s desperation to survive may have pushed the country into its current predicament. While opponents have stopped short of accusing him of hatching just such a conspiracy, they say the fact that these questions are being asked is disturbing enough.

“If we had a government, security considerations would not be mixed with political considerations,” opposition leader Yair Lapid wrote on Facebook. “No one would ask themselves why the fire always breaks out just when it’s most convenient for the prime minister.”
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X