This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oh I’m aware of it being a big deal. As handy inferred, one of my good friends is a Turk and this is a sore subject
    Yeah...but for a good half hour the Turk, the Catholic and the Jew had peace in the Middle East solved! Until the Armenians got brought up ;^)

The Greeks (like my GF's grandmother) had pretty strong takes on all this too I guess.

No country is pure, everyone has done something awful.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I’m not sure where else to put this...just saw this video (warning! If you love animals, prepare to be enraged). I have already had it past the top of my head with a country that spends $750,000,000,000 on the military (not counting all the dark money that goes to cia, oni, dia, etc) but doesn’t have money for education, and health care...add to that seeing simpletons saluting these guys every time they see one like every military man is a dick winters type. clapping like trained seals when a person in uniform boards a plane...

anyway. This piece of garbage had better have been punished for this. Severely. Otherwise I pray for a visit from karma stat.

again, if you love animals be warned...

https://twitter.com/unikgirl11/statu...133335042?s=21
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Best commentary on Gaza comes from our leading news outlet.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          No country is pure, everyone has done something awful.
          Wakanda? ;-)

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• My peace plan.

Tell everybody living in Israel: "If you want to live together in peace, stay right where you are. Otherwise, come down to the shore. An IDF boat and a Hamas boat will ferry you over to Cyprus. There, you will have one final fight to the death, with no interference. The winner gets the country."

Then sink the two boats.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              My peace plan.

Tell everybody living in Israel: "If you want to live together in peace, stay right where you are. Otherwise, come down to the shore. An IDF boat and a Hamas boat will ferry you over to Cyprus. There, you will have one final fight to the death, with no interference. The winner gets the country."

Then sink the two boats.
              I was worried you had something against Cyprus until I got to the punchline.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• I'm thinking you'll need more than two boats.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  I'm thinking you'll need more than two boats.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUfZ3tH1gQ

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    I'm thinking you'll need more than two boats.
                    I'm not sure how many tools actually cause this. Like in those "death to America!!!" crowds how many of those people are actual psychos, and how many of them are under pressure from their neighbors, or there to pick up girls, or just bored?

I have a feeling out of every group of 100 radicalized terrorists of any stripe, there are maybe a dozen guys who if eliminated would take all the wind out of the genocidal balloon.

America has 80 million morons, and sure all 80 million probably scream and posture and throw their poo, but how many are actually truly committed to putting Nazi actions where their Nazi mouth is? Maybe one Michigan Stadium's worth.

Likewise, I think we could probably give Israel peace by rank ordering Jews and Arabs, taking the worst cruise ship worth of each, and giving them the bin Laden bath.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      ... how many of those people are actual psychos, and how many of them are under pressure from their neighbors, or there to pick up girls, or just bored?
                      I believe that applies to most college and pro team fan bases as well.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• I've got an Egyptian buddy I agree with a lot on things, but to no surprise Israel isn't one of them. I'm not a Jewish person that thinks Israel can do no wrong, it is far from perfect. But the broad brush painting of Israelis (they mean Jew) being terrible people on the whole I hear from them gets me going a bit. Let's ask the Palestinians the same poll questions you keep referencing before we declare such BS.

Edit: Kepler's peace plan looks good. Honestly.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I've got an Egyptian buddy I agree with a lot on things, but to no surprise Israel isn't one of them. I'm not a Jewish person that thinks Israel can do no wrong, it is far from perfect. But the broad brush painting of Israelis (they mean Jew) being terrible people on the whole I hear from them gets me going a bit. Let's ask the Palestinians the same poll questions you keep referencing before we declare such BS.

Edit: Kepler's peace plan looks good. Honestly.
                          Netanyahu is pretty awful. Israel is staring down what, it’s fourth election in a couple years due to the inability of any party to win a majority govt.? And this is with Tru-, er, Bibi facing corruption charges?

Comment

• The region will probably improve 10% when Netanyahu croaks.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Bibi is a complete pos.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Netanyahu will never deal with Palestinians...they are responsible for the death of his brother I believe at Etenbbe

I say we exile him on an island that is hours away from a volcanic explosion.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X