• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 3.0: We're The Mets of International Diplomacy

Welp.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Should go in the Darwin thread.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Should go in the Darwin thread.
        True. The equivalent of Iranian Fox News viewers.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

As one comment noted: I haven't seen the intel, but in the days leading to the strike we weren't telling Americans to leave Iraq for their safety, or suspending vital ops with the Iraqi army, or rushing troops to protect our bases & embassies. The threat seems more imminent now than before.

Comment

someone at bbc got the memo.

today it is "killed in an air strike"
            yesterday it was "assassinated"

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Possibly from the "Dirty Nukes R Us" superstore in Tehran?
              I thought that closed.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                I thought that closed.
                No, it’s still open. You just wouldn’t know because they don’t ship in manila envelopes...
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  No, it’s still open. You just wouldn’t know because they don’t ship in manila envelopes...
                  Nope I didn't get one.

Seems neither did Bob Mueller or Michael Horowitz.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Nope I didn't get one.

Seems neither did Bob Mueller or Michael Horowitz.
                    No they found actual evidence...unlike say you when you told us about all the crimes Hillary committed. But hey we are soooooooooooooooooooooooo much safer now eh Security Boy?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh no! Just when I thought Sicatoka had come in to warm up from standing by his cold, lonely, North Dakota mailbox awaiting manila envelopes, Trump assassinates an Iranian military leader causing Sic to walk back outside into the North Dakota winter since he's a certified spotter for incoming missiles for his neck of the woods...
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Oh no! Just when I thought Sicatoka had come in to warm up from standing by his cold, lonely, North Dakota mailbox awaiting manila envelopes, Trump assassinates an Iranian military leader causing Sic to walk back outside into the North Dakota winter since he's a certified spotter for incoming missiles for his neck of the woods...
                        First line of defense from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          First line of defense from Canada.
                          Nah, they'll hit our Strategic Syrup Reserve in Vermont first.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Someone has to guard the one tree
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Nah, they'll hit our Strategic Syrup Reserve in Vermont first.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Someone has to guard the one tree
                                There's a reason NoDak once possessed the third largest nuclear capacity in the world: Two nuclear equipped airbases and ICBM silos all over the state.

To protect valuable NoDak assets.

Comment

Working...
                                X